Contribute
Register

An iDiot's Guide To iMessage

Thank you so much :)
This guide is really perfect. Just connected my fresh new hackintosh and everything working perfect : iMessage and SMS transfer !

Cheers
Great, Thanks for the feedback :thumbup:

Amazing!

I gave up on iMessage fixes a long time ago. This actually fixed it.

Hats off to the hard work you put into this P1LGRAM!

My only small suggestion would be to put a list of the needed files and programs and links to download near the top of the instructions so the fixer would be prepared to go through all the steps.

Thanks for your efforts, it is appreciated.

Amazing!

I gave up on iMessage fixes a long time ago. This actually fixed it.

Hats off to the hard work you put into this P1LGRAM!

My only small suggestion would be to put a list of the needed files and programs and links to download near the top of the instructions so the fixer would be prepared to go through all the steps.

Thanks for your efforts, it is appreciated.
You're welcome - Thanks for your feedback :thumbup:

Alright, so I'm not sure if I even need to follow a patch guide for this or not, I don't know if I have it working correctly or not.

So without doing anything, like following a patch guide or anything like that, I am able to send messages successfully but receiving a reply/response I can't get working completely. I'm not sure if this is normal or not (I don't think it is). I can get responses back from people using iMessage, but I can't get responses back from people who aren't.

Help please?
The Guide said:
This is not intended as a help thread, requests for help will be deemed off-topic and removed.
For help with iMessage refer to the comprehensive How to Fix iMessage Guide thread

I just went through this guide and I am now able to send instant messages using my Apple ID accounts.

Sadly, I can't screen share, video chat, or voice call using my Apple ID accounts.

Also the Preferences in Messages on my Hackintosh look look different than the Preferences in Messages on a real Mac.

This is how Preferences in Messages look on my Hackintosh.

View attachment 221488

This is how Preferences in Messages look on a real Mac.

View attachment 221491

My hackintosh and my real Mac are both running 10.11.6 with Messages Version 9.2 (5100).

The Guide said:
This is not intended as a help thread, requests for help will be deemed off-topic and removed.
For help with iMessage refer to the comprehensive How to Fix iMessage Guide thread.

I think I was the perfect target audience :headbang:
Thanks for the guide, it worked for me too.

Will it still work if i run a new version of multibeast after following this guide?
This question shows that you do not fully understand the reason for the guide or perhaps the use of MultiBeast.

Last edited:
Followed the guide but it's still not working for me. Saying there's a problem activating.

On Sierra. Also included picture of my Clover Configurator.

My iMessageDebug gives me this feedback:

Model: iMac14,2
Board-id: Mac-27ADBB7B4CEE8E61
SerialNumber: C02LN7VZF8JC
Hardware UUID: 473AE9BF-6E82-5E48-B6FA-9566E065A577

System-ID: DEB8DFA6-5C7E-439F-8435-41AB0E3A66E7
ROM: failed
BoardSerialNumber: failed

Gq3489ugfi: c2b75b4f86f2b7e699cd2505cd909f3f7f
Fyp98tpgj: e7af06b487e814977c7f7f0b6c7b349cb5
kbjfrfpoJU: 7639f74e5ea0da8f4c291e8ced74c5cb45
oycqAZloTNDm: 0000000000000000000000000000000000
abKPld1EcMni: 0000000000000000000000000000000000

--

Would really appreciate some help :)
The Guide said:
For help with iMessage refer to the comprehensive How to Fix iMessage Guide thread.

Back