Contribute
Register

An iDiot's Guide To iMessage

This is awesome man it really works.. Thanks

Thanks for the feedback :thumbup:
Hey dude I'm about to give this a go was told not to open my config in clover config only in plist editor because it will mess up my config is that true?

Hey dude I'm about to give this a go was told not to open my config in clover config only in plist editor because it will mess up my config is that true?
I refuse to answer to "Hey dude".

The Guide said:
In the interests of simplicity the examples shown will use the CloverConfigurator app but it should be noted that this is not the only (or best) way to achieve the required result.
What is certain is that you should never edit your config.plist file with a text editor as this can corrupt the formatting. A corrupt config.plist is the same as having no config.plist at all.

CloverConfigurator will delete anything in your config.plist that it does not "understand".
If you have any out of the ordinary settings it is best not to edit with CloverConfigurator.
It is solely used in this guide for clarity.

CloverConfigurator will delete anything in your config.plist that it does not "understand".
If you have any out of the ordinary settings it is best not to edit with CloverConfigurator.
It is solely used in this guide for clarity.
thanks for the reply I'm not sure if there is anything out of the normal in there this is my first Hacintosh buddy all i used was rehabmans guide for HP elitebooks and probooks ill look into it some more thank you for your time

A great guide Ive just run through it first time and hey presto everything up and running

cheers

Thank you so much :)
This guide is really perfect. Just connected my fresh new hackintosh and everything working perfect : iMessage and SMS transfer !

Cheers

Back