Contribute
Register

An idea for Tony... very easy and effective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to the BootBeast idea would it not work if there were two org.chameleon.Boot.plist one that has the default partition set to windows and one for OS X that way all the windows program would have to do is switch the files round. I have an apple wired keyboard which for some reason does not work with Chimera (if anyone has any ideas I would love to get this fixed) however I have been using this method for quite a while now and I have not had any problems. I have settup a simple automator scrip in OS x however on the windows side I still have to browse to my mac hardrive and swap the .plist out. sorry if I have just made a completely stupid suggestion or have over looked something.

Going back to the BootBeast idea would it not work if there were two org.chameleon.Boot.plist one that has the default partition set to windows and one for OS X that way all the windows program would have to do is switch the files round. I have an apple wired keyboard which for some reason does not work with Chimera (if anyone has any ideas I would love to get this fixed) however I have been using this method for quite a while now and I have not had any problems. I have settup a simple automator scrip in OS x however on the windows side I still have to browse to my mac hardrive and swap the .plist out. sorry if I have just made a completely stupid suggestion or have over looked something.

what software are you using to read/write hfs+ in windows?

Ahhh yes that is what I was forgetting. I use a program called Mac Drive very easy and very effective, it just intergrates with windows explorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back