NVidia GForce Gtx 1070
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
I've been using my laptop Asus K55vd with el capitan for one year since it was released, with clover and everithing worked fine. Witht the upgrade to sierra I was'nt able to boot to the installer so I decided to create a usb with unibeast, i'm not able to boot in safe mode because of an error allocating memory, and i´m stuck in AmfiLoadTru. Please don't send me to the FAQ of tonymac because there's nothing about this problem in there. If anyone knows how to deal with it because i've seen a lot of posts without answers.
My specs:
Asus k55vd or a55vd (is the same)
intel core i7 3610qm
nvidia geforce gt 610M (Doesn't work I know)
8gb ram ddr3
wifi atheros ar9280 (Before Amfiloadtru it sais something about airport so i don't know if is something)

I've been using my laptop Asus K55vd with el capitan for one year since it was released, with clover and everithing worked fine. Witht the upgrade to sierra I was'nt able to boot to the installer so I decided to create a usb with unibeast, i'm not able to boot in safe mode because of an error allocating memory, and i´m stuck in AmfiLoadTru. Please don't send me to the FAQ of tonymac because there's nothing about this problem in there. If anyone knows how to deal with it because i've seen a lot of posts without answers.
My specs:
Asus k55vd or a55vd (is the same)
intel core i7 3610qm
nvidia geforce gt 610M (Doesn't work I know)
8gb ram ddr3
wifi atheros ar9280 (Before Amfiloadtru it sais something about airport so i don't know if is something)

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back