Contribute
Register

AMD RX550 might work OOB, anyone want to try?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, WhateverGreen doesn't work without Lilu.
And Deinit should be turned off when you're using WhateverGreen.
It gets recognised even without WhateverGreen using Deinit, but WhateverGreen offers so much more than Deinit does, so I prefer to throw in a kext

Well, WhateverGreen doesn't work without Lilu.
And Deinit should be turned off when you're using WhateverGreen.
It gets recognised even without WhateverGreen using Deinit, but WhateverGreen offers so much more than Deinit does, so I prefer to throw in a kext
OK - I still have a lot to learn. But pretty much run out of patience with this card and haven't bought 4k yet so will go back to onboard.

Hi guys!
I have a RX580 8gb, but freesync doesn't work, my max fps is 60hz, not 75.

Do you resolve this?

The 2016 MacBook Pro came with the RX450 but the RX450 was never offered in anything else. So there's already drivers for it. I believe the RX550 is just a RX450 with a different name.

Anyone want to give this a try?

Hi, today I'd succeed install Mojave support with Power Color RX550 2G , It's work for keynote, imovie.
Very happy.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2562-04-27 at 07.22.55.png
    Screen Shot 2562-04-27 at 07.22.55.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 366
Hello! I read the topic but still cannot understand - is it posible to run dual-card laptop with RX550? Currently I tried to use WhateverGreen but with no success. Only Intel UHD620 is detected.

Hello! I read the topic but still cannot understand - is it posible to run dual-card laptop with RX550? Currently I tried to use WhateverGreen but with no success. Only Intel UHD620 is detected.
I ran Mojave on my Dell vostro with PowerColor RX500. It's work very well. Inrx550.png my understand . if it(RX550) work on PC it should possible to working on laptop.

I ran Mojave on my Dell vostro with PowerColor RX500. It's work very well. In my understand . if it(RX550) work on PC it should possible to working on laptop.

Do you use it in dual mode with integrated Intel graphics? Or should Intel be somehow disabled?

Hi, today I'd succeed install Mojave support with Power Color RX550 2G , It's work for keynote, imovie.
Very happy.

How you did that? Is there a guide? Please show us how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back