Contribute
Register

AMD RX 590 Graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm considering buying two RX 590 cards to drive six 4k monitors. From what I'm reading here it's either the PC Red Devil or the Sapphire Nitro card.

The Red Devil has 3 Display ports and that's what I need. Do all 3 of the ports work?

Appreciate any help. Thank you!

I'm considering buying two RX 590 cards to drive six 4k monitors. From what I'm reading here it's either the PC Red Devil or the Sapphire Nitro card.

The Red Devil has 3 Display ports and that's what I need. Do all 3 of the ports work?

The 3 DP ports should work when using the latest WEG and Lilu

Red Devil is smooth as butter, and very quiet. Monster heat sinks.

Hey guys, i was looking for rx 590 card for my hakintosh build and i've read your advises about rx 590 cards and tried buy this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K9MVJ35/?tag=tonymacx86com-20 , and it works out of a box perfectly , i don't use multiple monitors but i think that's ok, if anyone here considering this card buy it without a second thought.
Btw after installing MacOs Mojave it displays as Radeon Polaris Prototype 8GB, installing WhateverGreen kext
solves the problem.

Last edited:
HI, what about the RX 590 Pulse ?? it has only one 6 pin connector and perform great !

Confirm that Sapphire RX 590 Special Edition works our of box in Mojave!!!. (It replaced dummy Gibabyte GTX 960 G1 Gaming) I just copied WhateverGreen.kext and Lilu.kext to 10.14.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 5.49.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 5.49.27 PM.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 314
  • 2019-09-21 17.48.17.png
    2019-09-21 17.48.17.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 316
Hello,

Can someone please advice if the "Sapphire Radeon PULSE RX 590 8GB GDDR5" is supported in Mojave 14.4.4 Hackintosh?

I have a build, which works fine with iGPU at this point.

I am looking to buy the following "Sapphire Radeon PULSE RX 590" card

Yes it has native support, you can use it also without Whatevergreen.
I have the same gpu

hey guys, do you know if xfx fatboy rx 590 now supports catalina without flashing vbios? thank you very much

Hi! Anyone know what is the display boot order for this card (and AMD in general)?
I have a second display that I don't always use and I would like to have the boot screen (Clover) and the progress bar in the first display.

For Nvidia is: DVI -> HDMI -> Displayport
For AMD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back