AMD RX 590 Graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
BE486699-B8B9-43D1-BB46-62D10EC64B48.png

Sapphire RX590 Nitro+ Special Edition

Is the working version - OOB

Last edited:
XFX RX 590 Fatboy OC+ working using the fakeid method + vbios flash to Powercolor rom (Thank you Gigamaxx). Only extra thing I had to do was enable iGPU according to another forum to fix random freezes.

Hey Benoitsd,

I also bought the XFX, but don't know anything about flushing the vbios. Would you mind answering a few of my questions please?

1. What are the risks involved in flushing the bios? Can the card break? Can I revert back to it's original setting?

2. Could you explain, in layman's terms, how to flash the vbios?

3. Is it performing as you expected / at its capacity? I'm not interested in overclocking or anything, as I'm already upgrading from an Rx560 4Gb, so I'm happy with a "safe option" if such a thing exists.

Thank you very much in advance.

the 590 sags like crazy
20181230_112800.jpg

20181230_112608.jpg

Hi guys!

This card can work properly with multi monitor?

Thanks

Last edited:
Two 4k monitors no problems.

Looks like the XFX Fat Boy has same issue. Just picked one up and it’s not working. Kernel panic unless I use fake ID 67CO but no acceleration. It loads Framebuffer but not accelerators.

Looks like PowerColor is the only one working so far.
Which sapphire? Pulse or Nitro +?

I Bought a XFX Fatboy, was not working at all. Flashed it to Powercolor bios. now everything is working perfectly...
Can you describe the procedure. I tried to do the same thing but got hit with SubsystemIDs do not match error message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back