ASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme Z390
CPU
i9-9900KS
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I have been using Catalina, with Clover over the past 8 months since I built this hackintosh.

This is a vanilla installation, no unibeast or multibeast.

I have Catalina 10.15.5 and haven't updated to 10.15.6 yet.

I was using 2 monitors LG 23" @60Hhz, 1 via HDMI connected to the GPU, the other with HDMI on the Monitor using an adapter to convert it to DISPLAYPORT connected to the GPU

It was working fine, now I upgraded to a triple monitor setup 1920x1080@240hz, here only 2 of them work, 1 via HDMI the other via DISPLAYPORT, I want to make them to work all with DISPLAYPORT, 1920x1080@240Hz.

Is that possible?

MB: Maximus XI Extreme
CPU: Intel I9 9900KS
GPU: AMD RADEON RX5700XT

Product Model: iMac19,1

I saw some posts, telling that changing the Product Model to MacPro4,1 or something like that make it work, but when I edited the value with Clover on the config.plist i broke my build and had to boot it again from the USB and change it back to iMac19,1.

Please help me, if there's an info missing please let me know.

Best,
Erick

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 16.47.29.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 16.47.29.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 45
Any help please?
As long as you have your backup USB to boot with it is easy to change the system definition/Symbios. MacPro 4.1 won’t work past Sierra so use MP6.1 download Clover Configurator app. Open it and select Mount EFI. Mount the EFI and choose open then right click on the config.plist and open with Clover Configurator. Go to Symbios and use the up down arrows on the right side. It should give you a list of Mac Models to choose from. After you select MP6.1 the. Use the tabs under serials and UUID to generate new ones. Hit the
A few times. Close CC app and hit save. Reboot and test.

You can even duplicate your config a few times changing only the smbios part and name them something like config61.plist (for MP6.1) or config191.plist (iMac19,1). You can then choose which config you would like to use at the Clover boot menu in options.

You can even duplicate your config a few times changing only the smbios part and name them something like config61.plist (for MP6.1) or config191.plist (iMac19,1). You can then choose which config you would like to use at the Clover boot menu in options.
That config option in clover is great but it may have been broken in the latest commits.

Any updates? I'm having this problem, i have triple monitor with displayport, i try MacPro6,1 and nothing. The main monitor works fine, when i plug the others fails into flickering with no signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back