Gigabyte GA-Z77P-D3 rev 1.1
CPU
Intel Core i7 3770
Graphics
AMD Radeon RX580 4GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi
I have installed Mojave on my desktop but I can't boot in to login screen. I recently upgrade GPU from Nvidia GTX 1050ti to RX 580 but It won't work. It got blink on green screen and then the screen is flash like the video below. How can I fix it.
Thanks.

My build
Motherboard : Asus P8-H77M-LE
CPU : i7-3770
GPU : Gigabyte AORUS Radeon™ RX580 4G

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    35.7 MB · Views: 242
Hi
I have installed Mojave on my desktop but I can't boot in to login screen. I recently upgrade GPU from Nvidia GTX 1050ti to RX 580 but It won't work. It got blink on green screen and then the screen is flash like the video below. How can I fix it.
Thanks.

My build
Motherboard : Asus P8-H77M-LE
CPU : i7-3770
GPU : Gigabyte AORUS Radeon™ RX580 4G

Try. EFI.zip

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    35.8 MB · Views: 363
No. I do a clean install mojave with rx580.
But your config.plist is not very clean...seem to come from a laptop.

You have not specified what ports you have on the RX580 and which one you are using (DP, or HDMI or DVI).
You have not said what happens after the video flashes (do you get a login screen on any ports ??)

Try the attached config file and remove whatevergreen kext & report back with your IOREG file using ioregistryexplorer.app v2.1

Attachments

• pangsaza-MacNB-config.plist
    7.7 KB · Views: 195
I sent you back an edited EFI folder but it is waiting mod approval, can you see it yet?
Try it but no luck, problem still exist. :(

But your config.plist is not very clean...seem to come from a laptop.

You have not specified what ports you have on the RX580 and which one you are using (DP, or HDMI or DVI).
You have not said what happens after the video flashes (do you get a login screen on any ports ??)

Try the attached config file and remove whatevergreen kext & report back with your IOREG file using ioregistryexplorer.app v2.1
Sorry about that. my RX580 have 1xDual-link DVI-D / 1xHDMI 2.0 / 3xDisplay Port 1.4 and I'm using DVI port. And when I boot until screen flash it goes to black screen. I use bootable usb created by unibeast 9.0 to boot and get logged in. I try with your config.plist and it's not working.
Here's my IOREG.

Attachments

• iMac.ioreg
    5.3 MB · Views: 210
Try it but no luck, problem still exist. :(

Sorry about that. my RX580 have 1xDual-link DVI-D / 1xHDMI 2.0 / 3xDisplay Port 1.4 and I'm using DVI port. And when I boot until screen flash it goes to black screen. I use bootable usb created by unibeast 9.0 to boot and get logged in. I try with your config.plist and it's not working.
Here's my IOREG.

You should get a HDMI or DisplayPort to DVI D adapter. The DVI D port on RX cards is troublesome and will probably need a SSDT or Dsdt patch to make it work correctly. Adapter will be much easier and probably quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back