Contribute
Register

AMD Radeon RX 480

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot get my second monitor working with the Displayport connection. It will work with HDMI for the second monitor. My first monitor is connected with Displayport.
I have two Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 8GB with two Dell 2715Q monitors connected to one card via the displayport
GA-Z270X-Gaming K7 (onboard graphics disabled)
i7-6700K

config.plist
iMac17,1
inject ATI

I have the latest Lilu.kext & WhateverGreen.kext.

I have tried plugging both the monitors into either card.

Hi i have z800 workstation running 10.12.6 i have the lilu and whatever green kexts in my others folder . but some im not able to get visiontek rx480 card to work it even though its recognized in the system report. it doesnt any vram . is there anything i can do thanks

Hey,
I'm still trying to get a multiple monitor setup on my setup. I'm running a MSI RX480 8GB...
Looking at the DPCIManager, it seems to say that I have 6 ports, but I'm counting 5 at the back of the card - 2 display ports / 2 HDMI and 1 DVI.
I was told on another forum to check if there is someone who is running my same card with a custom framebuffer and a similar 3 monitor setup.

I've started a thread on here... https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/amd-rx480-multi-monitor-support.271225/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back