Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Windows Phone
Hi, a while ago i hackintoshed my laptop but i removed it since my integrated graphics weren't quite suported (intel hd 4400).
But i do have a AMD Radeon R7 M260 as my dedicated graphics card. Does anyone knows if this GPU is compatible with Mavericks or Yosemite? And if it is, how do i disable the integrated graphics?

Hi, a while ago i hackintoshed my laptop but i removed it since my integrated graphics weren't quite suported (intel hd 4400).
But i do have a AMD Radeon R7 M260 as my dedicated graphics card. Does anyone knows if this GPU is compatible with Mavericks or Yosemite? And if it is, how do i disable the integrated graphics?

HD4400 is supported. See guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.175794/

Radeon not available in switched dual-GPU configuration. See FAQ: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.175793/

Yes, intel hd 4400 is suported, but unfortunately i still got some errors. I couldn't play videos (quicktime or vlc); when i launched launchpad or opened the notification center they would load like they were being chopped. that also hapenned while scrolling, specially in photos; and i didn't have transparency on my dock. I did patched it, but it was so frustrating to use that i went back to windows. but now that i have some free time i want to try it again. can someone tell me how to stop these choppy graphics?

Yes, intel hd 4400 is suported, but unfortunately i still got some errors. I couldn't play videos (quicktime or vlc); when i launched launchpad or opened the notification center they would load like they were being chopped. that also hapenned while scrolling, specially in photos; and i didn't have transparency on my dock. I did patched it, but it was so frustrating to use that i went back to windows. but now that i have some free time i want to try it again. can someone tell me how to stop these choppy graphics?

Assuming you actually have HD4400... follow the guide as written...

If you have an issue...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back