Contribute
Register

AMD Radeon Performance Enhanced SSDT

Here is my ioreg

I try with and without Boot args agdpmod=pikera
Thanks

Hey man,

Please upload your EFI folder, power management is wrong and the SSDT is not applied correctly

Replace, enable IGPU in Bios DVMT Pre-allocated 64 or 128 mb, DGPU as primary.

Send me Ioreg after ;).
Hi,

Here is the IORegistry after the modification. DVMT Pre-allocated is set to 128mb.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Dajirish-afterMod.ioreg
    12 MB · Views: 60
Hi,

Here is the IORegistry after the modification. DVMT Pre-allocated is set to 128mb.

Thank you.

Replace again and send Ioreg.

Attachments

• EFI-Dajirish.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 77
Im Still having problems glitches and more with my X299 and Radeon VII....
very buggy with this system seems... xd

Hello there,

Replace and check again, I changed your SMBios to iMac Pro 1,1 for better CPU power management, mine is the same.

ok getting metal score of 62298 and open cl score of 57753
not sure how that stacks up against others with similar system

Interesting. Per the Recommended BIOS settings on the Opencore dortania guide, I had 4G Decoding set to Enabled. I had to Disable that in order to boot after enabling IGPU Multi-Monitor. Keep in mind this is on an ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX/ac running BIOS v4.30.
[...]

TLDR: All I had to do was set 4G Decoding to Disabled, and set IGPU Multi-Monitor to Enabled in my BIOS!
Can confirm this behavior, using same motherboard with BIOS v4.40 and a RX590, running Mojave as iMac19,1. Was such a headache to figure this out!

However I still cannot boot as soon as I change the framebuffer name, under the @0,name key. By the way, anyone knows what the "@0" of this refers to? I saw some SSDT with the same line several times but incremented "@1, name", "@2, name" up to "@3, name". Any idea why?

Can confirm this behavior, using same motherboard with BIOS v4.40 and a RX590, running Mojave as iMac19,1. Was such a headache to figure this out!

However I still cannot boot as soon as I change the framebuffer name, under the @0,name key. By the way, anyone knows what the "@0" of this refers to? I saw some SSDT with the same line several times but incremented "@1, name", "@2, name" up to "@3, name". Any idea why?

Hello there,

@0,@1...are video output ports from your gpu.

Back