Contribute
Register

AMD Radeon Performance Enhanced SSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replace, reboot and Disable IGPU from bios.

So you basically disabled iGPU and changed SMBIOS to iMacPro 2017?
Thank you sir!
Your EFI fix, together with Enhanced SSDT improved my benchs drammatically!

Attachments

• afterEFI-fix.png
    afterEFI-fix.png
    252.9 KB · Views: 166
I'm curious how these improvements translate to other uses such as video editing.
There's some mention of it, but I'm wondering if my build would see a tangible improvement in editing.

Also wondering if the proper values this adds could fix my issue of dropped frames in premiere while plugged into only hdmi on my Strix Vega 64.

Amazing work OPEN CL from 57643 to 67386 and METAL from 46331 to 69470

Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 11.36.44 AM.png

I'm curious how these improvements translate to other uses such as video editing.
There's some mention of it, but I'm wondering if my build would see a tangible improvement in editing.

Also wondering if the proper values this adds could fix my issue of dropped frames in premiere while plugged into only hdmi on my Strix Vega 64.
I am planing to do a FCPX test and record the video.

So you basically disabled iGPU and changed SMBIOS to iMacPro 2017?
Thank you sir!
Your EFI fix, together with Enhanced SSDT improved my benchs drammatically!

I saw a weird bug when you open multiple apps, the GPU memory shows its full and if I do a geekbench the score is higher than usual, everything comes back to normal when I change the monitor resolution.

Can u add (make) for RX580 SSDT and dAGPM

Tried your latest Vega64 SSDT with my Vega 56. So far Excellent results with benchmarks. Stock - OpenCL 52244/Metal 53277. W/SSDT - OpenCL 62809/Metal 70603. Only issue I'm having is now my fan runs at 2400RPM at idle. Is there anyway to lower my idle speed back to say 800RPM? Can i mix this SSDT with VGTab_en Fan Injection properties using OC/DeviceProperties?

Attachments

• Pauls iMac.zip
    21.9 MB · Views: 87
Tried your latest Vega64 SSDT with my Vega 56. So far Excellent results with benchmarks. Stock - OpenCL 52244/Metal 53277. W/SSDT - OpenCL 62809/Metal 70603. Only issue I'm having is now my fan runs at 2400RPM at idle. Is there anyway to lower my idle speed back to say 800RPM? Can i mix this SSDT with VGTab_en Fan Injection properties using OC/DeviceProperties?

Delete dAGPM and see if the fans goes down. If not, add VGTab_en Injection but oy for the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back