Contribute
Register

AMD Radeon Performance Enhanced SSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks! What did you change/add/remove? I edited my config.plist (the PEGP to EGP0...), added the patched SSDT and added the kext to the Other folder in EFI (as was instructed), that did not have any effect on the results in GB5. Should I try the EFI you sent?

Thanks! What did you change/add/remove? I edited my config.plist (the PEGP to EGP0...), added the patched SSDT and added the kext to the Other folder in EFI (as was instructed), that did not have any effect on the results in GB5. Should I try the EFI you sent?

Try the EFI i sent.

Pretty much same Metal & less Open CL score. Final cut Pro X had a moments lag where it didn't before. I might try adding dAGPM.kext and the other line "rename PEGP to EGP0" and see if theres any improvment. I'm also wondering if there are any other framebuffer names I can try..
--
Edit:
Doing a bit of reading up and I found that my card might be under Vega 10 XT ( Radeon PRO WX 9100 ) rather than just vega 10. Might that be doing something? (or it might be out of date in Catalina)

Did you tried to remove the clover injection and use the SSDT for vega 64?

sir do the magic for rx 580 cause we also want this magic for rx 580 so so badly so request please update it for rx580 tooo

Hello
Did you have time to watch my EFI?
The patch is working after my hackintosh go sleep. I still have black screen with 2.3 even in HDMI port

Ioreg pls after replacing the EFI.

Attachments

• EFI-pagimamaun.zip
    32.5 MB · Views: 223
Did you tried to remove the clover injection and use the SSDT for vega 64?

You know, that never occurred to me because I value my cooling...
I put the SST and changed it to target slot 3 and not 1 (because otherwise, nothing happened) I changed both instances I saw of it (and assumed what I did to be right)

Attached is what I get from no injecting in clover, but your kext + Vega 64 SST 2.3 is there and the PEGP to EGP0
My fan stayed awkwardly quiet through the tests but I got nearly as high scores as when my fan would go bonkers. Normally, no fan speed = rather poor scores.
I wonder... can you make a SST that would give the target temp of 40deg & target speed of 5900 (target speed kicks in when temp goes over the target. I don't mind the noise). Because if you can, we might be on a winner here thanks to your little question. I'm very interested in that it is ok with the frame buffer, but doesnt like it if its added in clover.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.53.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.53.49 PM.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.55.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.55.33 PM.png
    38 KB · Views: 67
You know, that never occurred to me because I value my cooling...
I put the SST and changed it to target slot 3 and not 1 (because otherwise, nothing happened) I changed both instances I saw of it (and assumed what I did to be right)

Attached is what I get from no injecting in clover, but your kext + Vega 64 SST 2.3 is there and the PEGP to EGP0
My fan stayed awkwardly quiet through the tests but I got nearly as high scores as when my fan would go bonkers. Normally, no fan speed = rather poor scores.
I wonder... can you make a SST that would give the target temp of 40deg & target speed of 5900 (target speed kicks in when temp goes over the target. I don't mind the noise). Because if you can, we might be on a winner here thanks to your little question. I'm very interested in that it is ok with the frame buffer, but doesnt like it if its added in clover.

That's something else like Vtabs injecting for Fans, it is not my speciality .

Can you give me an ioreg? Do you see the framebuffer injected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back