Contribute
Register

AMD Radeon Performance Enhanced SSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mattystonnie, You published a new SSDT (SSDT-RX Vega 64-Version 2.3.aml). Should I try this, and if so is there a second one for the x2 card? Is this one to address Fan speeds?

Thanks, and I was pulling and trying your files long before this "test" thread started, sorry you're having to deal with folks who just won't go read the threads you presenting to answer their curiosity. I appreciate all the work!!

sir update for rx 580 pls pls pls we need it badly for mainly fcpx

version for RX 580 to work with FCPX ... please :)

@mattystonnie I have another platform , x299 tuf mark 1 with 7900x and 5700xt , the ssdt 5700xt .
it doesn't work and I can't make it work

Could you help me, I'm using smbios mac pro 7.1 all work ok but i would like to try the ssdt 5700xt.

radeomonitor.kext doesn't work for me, is it because of my version of fakesmc?

Attachments

• Miguel’s MacPro.ioreg
    20.3 MB · Views: 88
As for no temperature, I switched back to FakeSMC, from the HWMonitor package - With HWMonitor 2.6.1 - In clover EFUi partition.
Trying to load RadeonMonitor manually complained "./RadeonMonitor.kext - dependency 'org.netkas.FakeSMC' not found"
I tried to kextload FakeSMC first, but that does not change the above error. I assume this has something to do with FakeSMC already loaded in clover. Not sure if this means I have same trouble loading from EFI partition.

Is there anywhere I can see log from loading EFi extensions ? bdmsg only shows what it want to load, not their actual log.

UPDATE: cpu-z can not find/identify LPC, not sure if that is the problem ?

Last edited:
@mattystonnie, You published a new SSDT (SSDT-RX Vega 64-Version 2.3.aml). Should I try this, and if so is there a second one for the x2 card? Is this one to address Fan speeds?

Thanks, and I was pulling and trying your files long before this "test" thread started, sorry you're having to deal with folks who just won't go read the threads you presenting to answer their curiosity. I appreciate all the work!!

Yes try, also delete dAGPM to see if it is a difference.

Hello i have the same motherboard and a vega 64 Nitro+ and i have no significant gain with your patch
-------GB4 Opencl GB4 Metal GB5 Opencl GB5 Metal
Without-- 163893 - 159906 - 59973 - 62082
Patch 1.9 163841 - 160484 - 53472 - 61978
Patch 2.2 166641 - 163392 - 55861 - 60958
Patch 2.3 black screen on both monitors
I have 2 monitors on display port. I can't use hdmi because both monitors hdmi are not able to have the best resolution
With patch my login monitor is reverse

If you can help me i have no significant gain
i join my ioreg
Thanks

All EFI folder please, something is not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back