Contribute
Register

AMD Radeon Navi GPU

I see people in China really making Sapphire NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT work now under 12.1. They said no need for driver and Geekbench is doubled against 5500XT. Power consumption is lower than 5700XT with better performance.

This is the only affordable new eGPU right now.

Very good news.

RX6600XT.png

Why are there two entries for the AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT? Bottom entry and third from the top are both shown as RX 6600 XT, why?

I know different systems can show different scores in Geekbench, but that is some difference between the two scores shown above.

Why are there two entries for the AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT? Bottom entry and third from the top are both shown as RX 6600 XT, why?

I know different systems can show different scores in Geekbench, but that is some difference between the two scores shown above.
I do not know. There is a source here. Read.

I have thought about this a little and think it could be a typo, with the bottom card an RX 6600 not the XT version. But that is still some difference between the two cards, much larger than the difference between the 5700 and 5700 XT.

RX 5800. my GPU perf drops down from about 30% between bug sur and Monterey under games or benchmarks like GB5.

I have never met RX 5800. And you have RX 580 in the description.
Apple is famous for the fact that each new operating system weakens the operation of older computer components.

I have never met RX 5800. And you have RX 580 in the description.
Apple is famous for the fact that each new operating system weakens the operation of older computer components.
sorry my bad, I m not fully awake :D of course I meant RX 580. regarding weakening older computer component, I hope you're wrong:(

Back