Contribute
Register

AMD Radeon Navi GPU

Comment: change PEGP to EGP0
Find: 50454750
Replace: 45475030

Just do it manually.

Hi! How can I change pci-bridge in EGP1? I use clover/properties to inject powerplay table. Thank!
Captură de ecran din 2020-05-03 la 01.35.34.png

I am using the latest build of Clover / OpenCore from @ModMike

I have an AMD 5700 XT Pulse graphics card and macOS 10.15.4 Catalina operating system;

Regardless of whether I use Clover or OpenCore, my computer freezes for 15 minutes after turning on. This does not always happen, and usually it is repeated three turns in a row. I can’t understand what’s the matter. Sometimes I see such an artifact on the screen, sometimes the screen just freezes, and sometimes the screen freezes and looped sound comes from the built-in speakers of my monitor.

My LG 27UL850 4K UHD monitor is connected to a graphics card through DisplayPort. I tried turning on and off the RadeonBoost, but this does not solve the problem.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

I am using the latest build of Clover / OpenCore from @ModMike

I have an AMD 5700 XT Pulse graphics card and macOS 10.15.4 Catalina operating system;

Regardless of whether I use Clover or OpenCore, my computer freezes for 15 minutes after turning on. This does not always happen, and usually it is repeated three turns in a row. I can’t understand what’s the matter. Sometimes I see such an artifact on the screen, sometimes the screen just freezes, and sometimes the screen freezes and looped sound comes from the built-in speakers of my monitor.

My LG 27UL850 4K UHD monitor is connected to a graphics card through DisplayPort. I tried turning on and off the RadeonBoost, but this does not solve the problem.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Are you overclocked? Have you tried disabling XMP?

Please post your Clover EFI.

Are you overclocked? Have you tried disabling XMP?

Please post your Clover EFI.
Yes, I disabled XMP in the BIOS. I tried to set the frequency of 2666 MHz, but this does not help.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.9 KB · Views: 72
Yes, I disabled XMP in the BIOS. I tried to set the frequency of 2666 MHz, but this does not help.

Nothing in your config.plist should cause freezes. What kexts and SSDTs are you running?

Nothing in your config.plist should cause freezes. What kexts and SSDTs are you running?
Kexts:
AppleALC.kext
IntelMausi.kext
Lilu.kext
SMCProcessor.kext
SMCSuperIO.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
VirtualSMC.kext
WhateverGreen.kext

I do not use SSDT.

If I want to stop using WEG.kext, should I remove it and the boot argument agdpmod = pikera?

Do I need to make any changes to Config or somewhere else?

Last edited:
Kexts:
AppleALC.kext
IntelMausi.kext
Lilu.kext
SMCProcessor.kext
SMCSuperIO.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
VirtualSMC.kext
WhateverGreen.kext

I do not use SSDT.

So you are still using emulated NVRAM?

If I want to stop using WEG.kext, should I remove it and the boot argument agdpmod = pikera?

Do I need to make any changes to Config or somewhere else?

Without WhateverGreen, you will need an alternate method to apply the Piker A AGDP fix.

So you are still using emulated NVRAM?

Without WhateverGreen, you will need an alternate method to apply the Piker A AGDP fix.

I do not know if I use this. I am using the EFI build from this thread (Clover dGPU)

Does it make all DisplayPort / HDMI ports work without WEG?

Right now I have only one DisplayPort port working, I disabled WEG to check for 5700 XT freezes

Back