Contribute
Register

AMD Radeon HD 6770 - 5mb VRAM issue on High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you try something to fix HD6770 ?
I find this but i'm not testing yet. I still no 10.12.3
if you try/test please write a post.

Having the same issue. Still no fix. Not going to give up thou. If I find solution I will post it here. Been at it for weeks. On and off. Can’t really sit down for hours since I got my 2 year old. Can’t be stuck on the forums and rebooting my pc all day. Haha. Which I’ve done. But no fear we will get this hd 6770 working on 10.13.6! I’ve seen it done. Screenshots but I’ve seen it.

That's bizarre. Isnt the 6770 a 5770? my 5770 works perfect without any patching

Did you find a solution to this? I am running a Radeon 6870 and having a similar issues where only 3MB of Vram is showing. No Idea how to fix it.

are you found solution to enable vram or not? please if you found tell me thanks

Just flash 6770 to 5770. The method has been working for me for over 7 years, and it still supports the latest High Sierra version.

Uh... Might be time upgrade the graphics card guys. You can buy compatible graphics cards on ebay for cheap. The last one was only 50 bucks shipped for a 760GTX. They are used cards, but then so are the old cards you guys already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back