ASUS R9 270
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys,

So I bought a new GPU. As the title says R9 270. I used to have a 560 Ti and my hackintosh was working flawlessly with that. I am dual booting Win7 and Yosemite so I didn't try Yosemite right on the go with the new card.

As I upgraded and went to try Yosemite, I had a crazy lag on FPS. I don't know if it's called framebuffering but felt like it was on really low fps.

I started googling and found some drivers for R9 270 ->.

I installed but after booting I got a SYSTEM HALT. The text was really messy but all I read was kernel something error SYSTEM HALT and NON RECOVABLE.

Please help ;___;

The 560 Ti required GraphicsEnabler=Yes. The R9 270 should use GraphicsEnabler=No.

Hey the GraphicsEnabler=No -command didn't work out.

I am getting an error saying "Allocated something error" System not recoverable SYSTEM HALT.

BUMP:

So I got into Yosemite with boot flags " -f -v GraphicsEnabler=No "

I'm still experiencing heavy framebuffering (choppy fps).

Any idea what could be the problem? Help please. I'm a noob in Hackintosh.

Hello,

I keep noticing this thread is getting more and more views but no help. I really could use a help from the professional Hackintoshers.

Here's a revamp on whats going on.

I had a fully working dual boot Win 7 / Yosemite on my GTX 560 Ti. I replaced the GPU and went to play games on my Win 7 which is still working just fine. Although when I booted on OSX I had a really low framerate, it was chopping a lot and I'm not sure if it's called framebuffering.

I googled and got into a site that had R9 270 drivers that you could download, I installed them and did nothing after that. After restarting I had an error Allocate memory error. Not recoverable. System halt.

I bypassed that with -f -v GraphicsEnabler=No commands and now they wont work anymore.

I also installed Clover bootloader through their installation. I'm a really NOOB in this stuff and I don't know what I have done wrong. Can you install Clover over Chimera with the Clover installer or did I completely messed up my Hackintosh now?

I can't get in with the usual bootflags I've tried and I don't know others.

Should I post pictures from the black crash screen?

my hackintosh use R9270x
and i also have the problem with boot erro

[video=youtube;ix0BtrKitMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix0BtrKitMs[/video]​

this video will help you
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back