Contribute
Register

AMD R9 270 doesn't work properly after 10.10.3 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
With your kext it works!
But if I try to use GraphicsEnabler=yes the monitor has no signal at all. Maybe I have to find the right framebuffer. I have a Sapphire Ultimate R7 250 (7750 - Cape Verde Pro). Any suggestions on AtiConfig and AtiPorts?

Why you want to use Chimera's Graphics injection (i.e., GraphicsEnabler=Yes) ?? Your card have native support now. Is there any problem with Graphics ??

I need QE/CI enabled.

I have DVI, HDMI and DP.

How can I do that?

I'm a newbie in the hackintosh world. I have 10.10.3.
How can I check ports with DPCIManager?

With 10.10.3 I am only getting my Radeon 7970 running 4k @ 30hz on my Asus PQ321

Tried every framebuffer including Aji, Futomaki, Hamachi, etc. On Mac Pro 6,1 profile. Tried Mac Pro 3,1 to no avail.

I rolled back to 10.10.2 for now, where I have 4k @ 60hz.

Tried updating the values in my AMDRadeonX4000.kext per this post to no avail.

Anyone have an idea of what to try next?

Hello Jithin.C.V,

Do you think these two kext -files will work for me since I have a R9 270 [non-X] model too?

I am going to do a clean install because I have been trying different stuff and keep loosing myself with the Hackintosh system and start to get errors.

So would this sound like it would work?

1. Create a Unibeast bootable USB with my work laptop (Macbook Pro)
2. Install Yosemite on my computer
3. Install settings with Multibeast including Chimera bootloader
4. Restart the machine and update Chimera to the latest version from tonymacx86.com frontpage.
5. Download these two kext files and install them using Kext Wizard.

Do you think I need anything else to make my R9 270 work. Last time I installed clean with Multibeast and Chimera I got a really choppy screen and lag with my mouse. Framebuffering I guess it's called.
I had 6MB on Display. Nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back