Motherboard
450m plus gaming asus tuf
CPU
Amd Ryzen 5 2600X
Graphics
nvidia 1050ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Hi! I have a amd 5 2600X and an nvidia gtx 1050ti(and a Asus TUF GAMING B450m-Plus Gaming). I am wondering if I can install mac os on it. I know is posible with some modified versions and I don't want to make a software piracy. Now i have windows 10 pro but I have another Dell laptop with mac os Catalina. (That laptop doesn't have a supported audio card).

1613075366186.png

Thanks for the reply I managed to make the usb installer
You still need to get a supported graphics card to use Mojave or newer. The only other option would be to install High Sierra and the web drivers if you will use the 1050 Ti.

You still need to get a supported graphics card to use Mojave or newer. The only other option would be to install High Sierra and the web drivers if you will use the 1050 Ti
I installed mac os high sierra successfully but the only problem is that Photoshop doesn't work but I will make another thread for this if i can't find a solution.

Photoshop doesn't work but I will make another thread for this if i can't find a solution.
I have heard that AMD Ryzen systems often have issues with Adobe software. Someone may have found a solution. So do a good site search on that. I have yet to try an AMD hack so no experience with AMD related problems.

Your system looks okay and good enough to run High Sierra. All you will need is something like CaseySJ's B550 build and EFI files, but omit the items related to AMD cards/TB support, add in the Nvidia CUDA/Webdrivers and boot up with these boot-args: dart=0 slide=0 darkwake=0 kext-dev-mode=1 npci=0x2000 nva_drv=1

For the AMD chip Adobe fix, you'll need this link > https://gist.github.com/mikigal/8e1f804fcd7dbafbded2f236653be7c8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back