Motherboard
Asus PRIME Z390-P
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi everyone! I have a notebook with AMD a4-6210 CPU and graphics card, an AMD Radeon R3 Graphics 1.8 GHz. How can I best configure the macOS installation? Thanks in advance.

Not supported.

I've installed High Sierra on Laptop HP 15-bwxxx with AMD A4 and R3 integrated GPU, but it only works like VGA normal display, so it's work but without support for IGP GPU

hi, can you please tell me how you put mac os on your laptop? is there any instruction? I just have the same amd a4 9125 processor and I don't know which version to put

I've installed High Sierra on Laptop HP 15-bwxxx with AMD A4 and R3 integrated GPU, but it only works like VGA normal display, so it's work but without support for IGP GPU
Please can you tell me how to install. I can you just browse and install software ? I only need MacOS to install checkra1n to jailbreak my iPad it need usb so no graphics intensive things. I am a beginner so do you have a video ?

HOW. please tell us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back