AMD Radeon HD 6670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys,

First post here. I am having trouble with getting my second monitor to display from the DVI port. After testing a bunch of stuff, I have discovered that only the HDMI port actually works. This card has three ports, one DVI, one VGA, and HDMI.

I have tried literally all of these framebuffer personalities, with graphicsenabler set to yes in my chameleon file:
6xxx Framebuffer Personalities
GraphicsEnabler=No
Pithecia
Bulrushes
Cattail
Hydrilla
Duckweed
Fanwort
Elodea
Kudzu
Gibba
Lotus
Ipomoea
Muskgrass
Juncus
Osmund

I'm not sure what else to do. I've noticed that the display IS being detected. The little icon shows up in the top corner, and when I screenshare from my laptop I get two displays. It just won't actually send an image from the DVI port. And I've already troubleshooted for the obvious problems, like trying multiple different monitors and things like that. If you can help, I'd be most grateful. Thanks!

Edit: sorry, this should probably be in the post installation section.

Hey guys,

First post here. I am having trouble with getting my second monitor to display from the DVI port. After testing a bunch of stuff, I have discovered that only the HDMI port actually works. This card has three ports, one DVI, one VGA, and HDMI.

I have tried literally all of these framebuffer personalities, with graphicsenabler set to yes in my chameleon file:
6xxx Framebuffer Personalities
GraphicsEnabler=No
Pithecia
Bulrushes
Cattail
Hydrilla
Duckweed
Fanwort
Elodea
Kudzu
Gibba
Lotus
Ipomoea
Muskgrass
Juncus
Osmund

I'm not sure what else to do. I've noticed that the display IS being detected. The little icon shows up in the top corner, and when I screenshare from my laptop I get two displays. It just won't actually send an image from the DVI port. And I've already troubleshooted for the obvious problems, like trying multiple different monitors and things like that. If you can help, I'd be most grateful. Thanks!

Edit: sorry, this should probably be in the post installation section.

Hello!
I have the same problem!
Have you solved it?
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back