i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone,

So i just upgraded my hackintosh's hardware and thought that Mojave would be a piece of cake, now that i left the Gtx980 behind.

Anyway, i used unibeast for the USB, erased and formated, my 960 Pro Samsung 512GB, to APFS..But when the i stallation is about to begin, the screen goes black for 5 seconds and then reboots.

I ran it verbose and the first it showed somethi g about segkill, but the other times it didnt show anything interesting..i am attaching photos.

Could anyone help?

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190613-040322_Video Player.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190613-040322_Video Player.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 70
  • SmartSelect_20190613-040440_Video Player.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190613-040440_Video Player.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 67
Same Chipset (Z390) so try this EFI folder, you will have to edit some entries in the config.plist to suit but you should be able to reach the desktop that is if you did some research on what settings you need to do in the BIOS.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    16.8 MB · Views: 89
Same Chipset (Z390) so try this EFI folder, you will have to edit some entries in the config.plist to suit but you should be able to reach the desktop that is if you did some research on what settings you need to do in the BIOS.
Thanks, i solved it the next, by loading the Mojave Installation from the Preboot Partition and it worked great. Installation completed on NVMe 960 Pro with no problem..

At the moment i am facing some difficulties like USB ports, Thunderbolt and WiFi but i believe i will make it work 100% soon. Thanks anyway, i will download the EFI to check your settings. If anyone has the Z390 Designare, i could share my EFI to make it work

Regarding all the other issues, i found this guy CaseySJ who made an incredible guide for my motherboard, so now everything is working!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back