Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Z97-A/3.1 with Thunderbolt card
CPU
i7 4790K
Graphics
Nvidia 750 Ti
I wanted to see if this is just what i have to deal with or if anyone has this issue as well. It seems like I very often have to authenticate my hackintosh through email for apps like splashtop and others. I constantly have to login to this forum and everything else as it doesnt remember me. Its like everytime my computer sleeps it kicks me out of everything and even worse, acts like its my first time logging in (Authenticate emails, codes, etc.)

Anyone have this issue as well?

I wanted to see if this is just what i have to deal with or if anyone has this issue as well. It seems like I very often have to authenticate my hackintosh through email for apps like splashtop and others. I constantly have to login to this forum and everything else as it doesnt remember me. Its like everytime my computer sleeps it kicks me out of everything and even worse, acts like its my first time logging in (Authenticate emails, codes, etc.)

Anyone have this issue as well?

I suspect that your system values may be changing.
You can verify if this is the case with iMessageDebugv2.zip

Run it and save a copy of the output then restart, run it again and compare the result with the previous one.
The output should be the same every time that you run it, if it is not you will have problems.

I suspect that your system values may be changing.
You can verify if this is the case with iMessageDebugv2.zip

Run it and save a copy of the output then restart, run it again and compare the result with the previous one.
The output should be the same every time that you run it, if it is not you will have problems.

No everything is good on that end, imessage works great. I checked just in case though and everything is the same.

No everything is good on that end, imessage works great. I checked just in case though and everything is the same.

Create a new user account and try with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back