Intel HD Graphics 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
Everyone,

After a successful installation with Yosemite for less than a month now, I do enjoy it so much. Thank you for this site for guiding everyone who wanted to try or atleast feel how a mac os works on an intel pc/laptop. Since my laptop's wireless/bluetooth card is not compatible with Yosemite, I didn't force myself any further in looking for kext of it, but until this point, I am facing with the audio output through its speaker. The sound was clear and good if a headset has been plug but if I wanted to use the DOLBY-Altec Lansing speakers, it was so soft similar to a whisper that you can't even pickup or understand what's been on a movie or music at all. I used a VoodooHDA.kext for my audio.

Another thing, those keys in the keyboard that I used to mute, decrease the volume isn't working at all. Although when I pressed each of them, there is an icon showing in screen as it simulate or show what am I doing or what key is am pressing though it didn't work at all... example is I wanted to mute the sound, i can press the mute key which is f11 and it shows a mute icon on the screen, but it reality the voice / audio is still on going... same as I increase or decrease the sound, the audio is not decreasing or increasing at all. I do hope you can help me with it.

Thank you so much.

Everyone,

After a successful installation with Yosemite for less than a month now, I do enjoy it so much. Thank you for this site for guiding everyone who wanted to try or atleast feel how a mac os works on an intel pc/laptop. Since my laptop's wireless/bluetooth card is not compatible with Yosemite, I didn't force myself any further in looking for kext of it, but until this point, I am facing with the audio output through its speaker. The sound was clear and good if a headset has been plug but if I wanted to use the DOLBY-Altec Lansing speakers, it was so soft similar to a whisper that you can't even pickup or understand what's been on a movie or music at all. I used a VoodooHDA.kext for my audio.

Another thing, those keys in the keyboard that I used to mute, decrease the volume isn't working at all. Although when I pressed each of them, there is an icon showing in screen as it simulate or show what am I doing or what key is am pressing though it didn't work at all... example is I wanted to mute the sound, i can press the mute key which is f11 and it shows a mute icon on the screen, but it reality the voice / audio is still on going... same as I increase or decrease the sound, the audio is not decreasing or increasing at all. I do hope you can help me with it.

Thank you so much.

Not a guide. Moved to laptop support.

Audio info for patched AppleHDA is in the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back