Contribute
Register

[almost.SUCESS!] Lenovo M700 Tiny -i5-6400T/Intel HD 530-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've inserted your clover attached here directly into my installation and it works just like you described here. I use DP to connect to a 4k display, and it simply works. The only trouble I have is with wifi, as I have replaced the stock intel 8260 with a broadcom 94352z but wifi doesn't work.

I update to Sierra 10.12.5 and update my clover config.plist. HD530 fix delete, add AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy (for work Dual monitor without AGDPfix.app).

Works:
- GPU, I'm using 2 x DisplayPort (Second monitor hot plug)
- USB, all 6 3.0 ports work (installed through those, actually).
- Ethernet, with IntelMausi
- Sound, with voodoohda
- Hibernation (ACPI.DSDT.Fixes FixShutdown_0004)

Not working:
- WiFi (Intel chip not support)
- Sleep (HD530-problem)

I've inserted your clover attached here directly into my installation and it works just like you described here. I use DP to connect to a 4k display, and it simply works. The only trouble I have is with wifi, as I have replaced the stock intel 8260 with a broadcom 94352z but wifi doesn't work.
Did you read this and this?

I bought a USB adapter, works like a charm!

I bought a USB adapter, works like a charm!
I've chosen the conventional path, namely to put the wifi bluetooth combo into the case. As this model (94352z) is widely recommended, I believe it can work well, although I need to work out how

Can anyone let me know the BIOS settings they used for this??

EDIT: Resolved BIOS Issues

Last edited:
Would you please upload your clover settings and EFI backup folder?
Thanks.
hi israel. Thanks for your input, I recently purchased that machine and would like to show me the bios configuration, why is the 10.11.5 installation freezing, or do you suggest another version? I would appreciate your help. Thank you

@jagphone, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Recently I tried with Hackintosh High Sierra:
- Audio works (Voodoo)
- Ethernet works (IntelMausi)
- USB 3.0 works
- WiFi (i use the TPLINK USB3.0 T4U AC1200)

My only trouble is for Intel 530 video, chipset and memory detected but i can't get acceleration... Do you have a config o patch to enable acceleration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back