Contribute
Register

[almost.SUCESS!] Lenovo M700 Tiny -i5-6400T/Intel HD 530-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!
So, recently I posted another thread about this machine, had no idea how to proceed with it.

I ended up following bits and parts of a lot of different guides, learned a lot in the process (and also had some good luck, honestly) and it's finally up and running!
I'm using Clover, no bootflags at all. Also, I'm using an iMac's 17,1 SMB.
I'm using only FakeSMC and USBInjectAll kexts.

Works:
- GPU, detects Intel HD 530 correctly, and it assigns 1.5Gb of RAM to it. I'm using DisplayPort.
- RAM, detects both 8Gb DDR4 sticks (16Gb total).
- USB, all 6 3.0 ports work (installed through those, actually).

Doesn't work (yet?):
- Sleep, but I've read that it's expected with Intel HD 530.
- Ethernet, as I will be using a WiFi USB dongle, I haven't experimented with it.
- Sound, I'm not sure how to proceed here, and would love some advice!
- Performance, it feels fast, but GeekBench says otherwise, as it is not on par with Macs with similar CPUs...
How should I go about this?
GeekBench screenshot: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6U45xIGuhZ8TklrdFdyY2xVSkE

Anyhow, if anyone is interested I can upload my BIOS configuration pictures, the clover settings I used to install, and my EFI backup folder.

Cheers,
Israel M.
Would you please upload your clover settings and EFI backup folder?
Thanks.

Would you please upload your clover settings and EFI backup folder?
Thanks.
My system Lenovo m700 tiny 10HY.

Works:
- GPU, I'm using 2 x DisplayPort (with AGDPfix.app https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-imac-15-or-imac-17-system-definition.183113/) and after Anti-Glitch settings
- USB, all 6 3.0 ports work (installed through those, actually).
- Ethernet, with IntelMausi
- Sound, with voodoohda

Not working:
- Hibernation (pmset mode 25) -> makes a Restart, no Poweroff
- WiFi (Intel chip not support)
- Sleep (HD530-problem)

Attachments

• EFI_CLOVER.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,304
Like others on this thread, I can't even seem to get it to boot. Can someone post their initial steps: BIOS settings and how they created the installer USB?

Like others on this thread, I can't even seem to get it to boot. Can someone post their initial steps: BIOS settings and how they created the installer USB?
1) Bios settings: Load Optimized Defaults & boot mode - UEFI only
2) I'm create USB Installer from other MacOS system.

Sleep work in internal GPU (HD530)?
My system is sleeping, but not wake up after sleep.

I set the computer to sleep in 1 minute and screen goes off, then I press any key and it will turn back on...I don't know what happens if I leave it alone for a longer period of time...I'm on sierra btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back