3. MacBook Air
  4. MacBook Pro
  5. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

My i7-7700 and GTX1080 system seems pretty stable running on an Asus H110M-R motherboard so I'm happy, but a little concerned why HWMonitor or any other software isn't seeing much sensor data at all. Seems like it's only getting info from my two SSDs. Any ideas what could be causing it, as I have the FakeSMC.kext and 4 associated sensor kexts too?

Cheers

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 21.24.12.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 21.24.12.png
    158.3 KB · Views: 341
I'm on the same boat... No idea why is that.. Normally you should place the sensors inside the FakeSMC.kext.. see how it goes for you. Create folder named "Plugins" (without quotes) inside the "Contents" folder and place the sensors that come with HWMonitors

I'm on the same boat... No idea why is that.. Normally you should place the sensors inside the FakeSMC.kext.. see how it goes for you. Create folder named "Plugins" (without quotes) inside the "Contents" folder and place the sensors that come with HWMonitors

There is no need to place the sensor kexts inside FakeSMC.kext/Contents/Plugins.

Hi,

My i7-7700 and GTX1080 system seems pretty stable running on an Asus H110M-R motherboard so I'm happy, but a little concerned why HWMonitor or any other software isn't seeing much sensor data at all. Seems like it's only getting info from my two SSDs. Any ideas what could be causing it, as I have the FakeSMC.kext and 4 associated sensor kexts too?

Cheers
Download the latest version of HWSensors as Binaries here (Do not download the Package download DMG File)
  1. Open the HWSensors.dmg copy and paste the kexts into the desktop.
  2. Run kext Beast and install 5 Kexts in /System/Library/Extensions.
  3. Copy and paste HWMonitor.app into the Application Folder.
  4. Restart your Computer. Done

There is no need to place the sensor kexts inside FakeSMC.kext/Contents/Plugins.
I've tried with your fork of HWMonitor (I always use your stuff, always works) but couldn't manage to make it work. Perhaps there's something special to do with KabyLake systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back