Contribute
Register

Almost completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not a lot wrong with your config.plist at least nothing that would be the source of your problem.
This only reinforces the theory that this is not the config.plist that you are booting with.

I have made a few minor changes including changing the boot mode to verbose.
Boot with the attached config.plist and confirm if it boots in verbose mode.

It seems to run a little smoother, as in it is booting quicker. Why is it that sometimes I get a Recovery HD option to boot and other times I do not? Thank you so much for tweaking it for me. I did go in and change it to the embedded bootloader theme, it looks a little nicer. What theme are you using?

I'm also not about to get rid of this
#: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER
0: GUID_partition_scheme *240.1 GB disk0
1: Microsoft Basic Data System Reserved 104.9 MB disk0s1
2: Microsoft Basic Data 239.4 GB disk0s2
3: EFI NO NAME 104.9 MB disk0s3
4: Windows Recovery 471.9 MB disk0s4

I think it also keeps causing be to have an extra EFI Boot option in my bios startup.

Make sure you have a working NVRAM. If you don't you need to run the clover installer again and (in addition to what's already checked, you need to install EmuVariableUefi-64 and RC scripts on target disk.

Make sure you have a working NVRAM. If you don't you need to run the clover installer again and (in addition to what's already checked, you need to install EmuVariableUefi-64 and RC scripts on target disk.

I just checked my NVRAM and it is working correctly.

I think the entries is because I previously had a Win10 system installed. So EFI is on both MacOS and Win10. I think I just need to tidy that up and I'll be okay. Weekend has been busy so I haven't had much screen time. ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back