Inegrated
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
This is the iMessage 'contact apple with cust code: 8213-5478-6079' that I receive.
My system seems to be working great other than that. I do have a real iMac and and real MacBook (x2) in the house so I have no issue calling them with a real device to claim as mine. The first time I tried to install this 5 days ago I did login at startup and I have the imac 27" w/ ****hack**** serial number showing and cannot remove it. I think this is the only problem I am having now.

I called in and there is a block indeed. They'll have it removed and didn't ask many questions. My question now is. When I remove the device with the "hack serial number default from clover" it keeps re-appearing. Should I be concerned about that?

When I remove the device with the "hack serial number default from clover" it keeps re-appearing. Should I be concerned about that?
Yes.
It probably means that either the config.plist that you are editing is not the one that you are booting with or that your motherboard does not support native NVRAM.

It would also explain the reason for the 'block' on your account.

Last edited:
Yes.
It probably means that either the config.plist that you are editing is not the one that you are booting with or that your motherboard does not support native NVRAM.

It would also explain the reason for the 'block' on your account.

Right now I only boot from my SSD. Nothing else. I cannot seem to find the solution for removing it. Apple is removing my block but I don't want to have it keep happening. We have 3 purchased macs and I am getting a new iphone from work next week. I'd like to ensure I do screw up any of my "legitimate uses" haha Thanks for your help.

Right now I only boot from my SSD. Nothing else. I cannot seem to find the solution for removing it. Apple is removing my block but I don't want to have it keep happening. We have 3 purchased macs and I am getting a new iphone from work next week. I'd like to ensure I do screw up any of my "legitimate uses" haha Thanks for your help.
Attach your config.plist.

Here is my config that is on my EFI. I had to mount the SSD Disk so this is the active one. If this can be cleaned up at all for better efficiency that'd be great, so any advice is appreciated.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.3 KB · Views: 148
Here is my config that is on my EFI. I had to mount the SSD Disk so this is the active one. If this can be cleaned up at all for better efficiency that'd be great, so any advice is appreciated.
There is not a lot wrong with your config.plist at least nothing that would be the source of your problem.
This only reinforces the theory that this is not the config.plist that you are booting with.

I have made a few minor changes including changing the boot mode to verbose.
Boot with the attached config.plist and confirm if it boots in verbose mode.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.4 KB · Views: 207
There is not a lot wrong with your config.plist at least nothing that would be the source of your problem.
This only reinforces the theory that this is not the config.plist that you are booting with.

I have made a few minor changes including changing the boot mode to verbose.
Boot with the attached config.plist and confirm if it boots in verbose mode.

Thanks for checking into it. Apple told me I had a block and they were going to remove it (Friday) and they said it'd be up to 2 business days. My only fear is that I might screw it up again if that "hack serial number" device doesn't get removed from the list. I am just cleaning out the basement. I'll try out the config a little later. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back