Contribute
Register

Alienware 15 2015 audio issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got It and I just make a near perfect setup like I done in Desktop so I want Fusion drive for desktop i keep Jhfs on Mojave (carbon copy cloner) but laptop I am just doing that
fresh install = fresh start no more rejections no invalid signature and I will resolve Whole graphic Issue

Installing fresh and unknown error in my view if you can solve it that will great I tried ReHabMan Config.plist (Hd 5000) Idk what happened either kext or driversUEFI please check (and I choose Config on bootloader screen) i tried inject id and graphics setting but i think It is CPU issue

Attachments

• IMG_20181222_191103.jpg
    IMG_20181222_191103.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20181222_192019.jpg
    IMG_20181222_192019.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 45
  • EFI.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
I got It and I just make a near perfect setup like I done in Desktop so I want Fusion drive for desktop i keep Jhfs on Mojave (carbon copy cloner) but laptop I am just doing that
fresh install = fresh start no more rejections no invalid signature and I will resolve Whole graphic Issue

Installing fresh and unknown error in my view if you can solve it that will great I tried ReHabMan Config.plist (Hd 5000) Idk what happened either kext or driversUEFI please check (and I choose Config on bootloader screen) i tried inject id and graphics setting but i think It is CPU issue

You have no config.plist.
Read the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

there are two config.plist and said earlier I choose config according to guide I tried with both and screenshot uploaded but didn't get me through installer i will re-make bootable drive but less hope

the point is either one or two or name scheme , the thing show again I am re-uploading efi it have everything according to guide but still getting same issue hope it will resolve and I use some boot args to help me to resolve issue can you inspect that , I am guessing Cpu is just written USB is the issue

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20181222_223612.jpg
    IMG_20181222_223612.jpg
    7.9 MB · Views: 41
the point is either one or two or name scheme , the thing show again I am re-uploading efi it have everything according to guide but still getting same issue hope it will resolve and I use some boot args to help me to resolve issue can you inspect that , I am guessing Cpu is just written USB is the issue

Looks like you have a corrupt file system.
Start over with the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

if you can help me with this debug that good because I was trying now I somehow visit FBpatcher i patched with it
Code:
 verbose show :- PGTT enable
means it activated QE/CI but it stucked at apple logo half filled after verbose.
Edit 1
Different method applied just one thing if I put 0x0D260007 it shows 1500 mb but speed slow I need to know how to patch correctly can you help me ??

Found some kext to kext patches of yours and with that help I will am getting 1500 mb with qe/ci

now still audio issue I will post new message with new debug can you help me with audio

Attachments

• debug_21305.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
audio work with appleAlc no airplay for that I think FbPatcher can DO that job thanks to this guide it just works
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/creative-ca0132-codec-discussion-sound-core3d.238668/

I think you should marked this thread solved If bluetooth activate because it shows little signs if you can help me regarding bluetooth that will be great (connect my bluetooth speaker). else everything is upto mark according to me btw airserver old version can do airplay audio . thanks for your help

Attachments

• debug_20997.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 45
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 7.49.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 7.49.09 AM.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back