Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
As I posted in the ALC8xxHDA thread:
As I posted in Used the =< VoodooHDA 2.56 on GA-P55A-UD3, ACL892, before to get audio running, worked fine and now switched the new kext works without a hitch as well. Awesome! No complaints here.

It is not really a problem, but I got one tiny weeny little question though. I have no front headphone output, but a couple of jacks on the back for the 5.1. Is there a tweak so I can hook up headphones to say the grey line-out? That would save me from getting on my knees (apart from thanking you guys) and switch speaker/headphone cables all the time.

When using VoodooHDA I could plugin my speakers/headphones to the different outputs, but they wouldn't output simultaneously, nor was I able to switch between them in system prefs->sound. Anyways, looks like it's possible to get sound out of the other line-outs. With the new kext, the only output outputting :problem: is the green line-out. Hence my question above, is there a way I can tweak this to have 1+ line-out outputting simultaneously or toggle between them. It would be awesome.

Thanks for all the great work guys!

Yeah, I came across that earlier, but that refers to a front connector doesn't it? Or does it enable the other line-outs on the back as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back