Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
z390 Tomahawk
CPU
i5 9600K
Graphics
rtx 2070 windforce
Hi, I tried to install Mac OS on my computer, but audio doesn't work.
mobo : z390 MSI Tomahawk (Realtek alc892)

Clover Version: 5103
Kext Installed:
- AppleALC 1.4.6
- Intel Mausi
- Lilu
- USBInjectAll
- VirtualSMC

In audio settings there are no devices found

Really interesting by a solution too !
Have a GB Z170M with Realtek ALC892.
Last version of AppleALC, Lilu installed.

Already tried a lot of solution : Change HDAS to HDEF / Tried to copy AppleALC/Lilu in L/E and reset kernel cache / AppleHDA kext / Voodoo ...

Maybe does I miss something too !
Thanks

Hello @legatimatteo mount your efi partition open plist via clover configurator set audio id to 1. Hope it helps.

I Update and clean install to Catalina 10.15.3 and the Realtek ALC887 dosen't work.

Is not posible use the kext in /Libary/Extensions, Mac OS request a valid digital signature on each (AppleALC.kext, Lilu.kext, etc)

Any idea how make a valid signature on the kext's ?

@ElPop copy Apple ALC kext and lilu to efi partition , clover - kext - other. Restart. Audio should work OOTB. if not install VOODO HDA kext.

Happy hackintoshing. :)

i just upgraded my macOS PC from 10.14.6 to 10.15.3. Audio device is missing.
Mobo: Asrock H97M-itx
Clover ver: 5104

ALC892 doesn't work under 10.15.3
i have already installed the latest Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext in /L/E. but still not working.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    17.7 MB · Views: 439
Hi, I tried to install Mac OS on my computer, but audio doesn't work.
mobo : z390 MSI Tomahawk (Realtek alc892)

Clover Version: 5103
Kext Installed:
- AppleALC 1.4.6
- Intel Mausi
- Lilu
- USBInjectAll
- VirtualSMC

In audio settings there are no devices found
Hi @legatimatteo , did you fix the ALC892 issues ?

As @KRITHVII says, for Catalina put AppleALC.kext along with Lilu.kext (and Whatevergreen.kext if you are using it) in: EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other

Remember to remove from L/E and rebuild your kextcaches and reboot.

In your config.plist you will need to select an "Audio ID". This can be one of several settings. 1, 2 or 3 are good starting points but depending on motherboard others are available too:

Realtek ACL892.png

:)

As @KRITHVII says, for Catalina put AppleALC.kext along with Lilu.kext (and Whatevergreen.kext if you are using it) in: EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other

In your config.plist you will need to select an "Audio ID". This can be one of several settings. 1, 2 or 3 are good starting points but depending on motherboard others are available too:

@UtterDisbelief thank you for your suggestion. Once i remove AppleALC.kext, Lilu.kext and Whatevergreen.kext from L/E and just confirm those 3 kext under EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other this folder. and Set the Audio layout 2 or 3. it works.

Which layout id worked on your Gigabyte Z390M Gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back