Graphics
Asus GTX560
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, guys! I'm trying to get my hack works all the day, but still got nothing.

On this moment I have 2 big problems: I can boot only on -X or with UseKernelCache=No flags (1) and cannot get ALC892 sound works (no device, except boom sound extension). Tried Mavericks, tried Yosemite kext - nothing. How can I get it work, who helps me?

Also, if I'm not using mentioned boot flags, I stack on the apple logo on 30-40% of progress. Is there any way to fix that too? Or its ok if I'll always boot with no cache (I can add this string to boot.plist)

My config: GA-P55A-UD3 (rev2, bios f11), GF9800, Core i5 760

Attachments

• 2014-10-17 17.23.00.jpg
    2014-10-17 17.23.00.jpg
    1,019 KB · Views: 139
Yup, but I've seen that few people fixed audio. Hope, they can tell us how they do that.
Maybe someone can try VoodooHDA? Will it work?

Hey man,

I have the same exact motherboard as you with the same BIOS. Here is a screenshot of everything I did in multibeast to get it working properly. And yes, the ALC892 audio does work for me. I just had to go and change the output device once I booted back up.

Hopefully this helps!

Attachments

• Untitled.tiff
    223.8 KB · Views: 371
Hey man,

I have the same exact motherboard as you with the same BIOS. Here is a screenshot of everything I did in multibeast to get it working properly. And yes, the ALC892 audio does work for me. I just had to go and change the output device once I booted back up.

Hopefully this helps!

Can you please attach image as jpg or PNG file?

I've fixed alc892 by simply selecting the right output device in sound settings. For some reason MB picks digital output instead of "Internal speakers"). Went nuts when in finally happened! :)

However, I've got another problem: sleep kills audio.

I've fixed alc892 by simply selecting the right output device in sound settings. For some reason MB picks digital output instead of "Internal speakers"). Went nuts when in finally happened! :)

However, I've got another problem: sleep kills audio.
I don't have any output sources

Hello, guys! I'm trying to get my hack works all the day, but still got nothing.

On this moment I have 2 big problems: I can boot only on -X or with UseKernelCache=No flags (1) and cannot get ALC892 sound works (no device, except boom sound extension). Tried Mavericks, tried Yosemite kext - nothing. How can I get it work, who helps me?

Also, if I'm not using mentioned boot flags, I stack on the apple logo on 30-40% of progress. Is there any way to fix that too? Or its ok if I'll always boot with no cache (I can add this string to boot.plist)

My config: GA-P55A-UD3 (rev2, bios f11), GF9800, Core i5 760

I have the same problem booting ok only with UseKernelCache=No or -X :crazy:
My ALC892 is working without issues with kexts included in MB. Only thing I did was repair permissions and clean all caches before reboot with 'Yosemite cache cleaner'.
BTW, no audio after sleep either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back