Contribute
Register

alc889 on a h61n-usb3 el capitan 10.11.3 - only headphone port

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Mar 19, 2014
Messages
9
Motherboard
GA-H61N-USB3
CPU
i7 3770K
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi all!
I installed flawlessly el capitan 10.11.3 on a gigabyte h61n-usb3, clover 2.3k r3320.

Initially the audio was working without any troubles, but now if I go to the sound preferences, I got only "Headphone port" on my output devices. (I tested the frontal panel jack, but it doesn't work anyway...)

How can I troubleshoot it?
Here it is my config.plist... Thanks for your time!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>ACPI</key>
<dict>
<key>DSDT</key>
<dict>
<key>Debug</key>
<false/>
<key>DropOEM_DSM</key>
<false/>
<key>Fixes</key>
<dict>
<key>AddHDMI_8000000</key>
<true/>
<key>AddIMEI_80000</key>
<true/>
<key>DeleteUnused_400000</key>
<true/>
<key>FIX_INTELGFX_100000</key>
<true/>
<key>FIX_RTC_20000</key>
<true/>
<key>FIX_S3D_2000000</key>
<true/>
<key>FIX_TMR_40000</key>
<true/>
<key>FixRegions_10000000</key>
<true/>
<key>NewWay_80000000</key>
<true/>
</dict>
<key>Name</key>
<string>dsdt.aml</string>
<key>ReuseFFFF</key>
<false/>
</dict>
<key>SSDT</key>
<dict>
<key>DropOem</key>
<false/>
<key>Generate</key>
<true/>
</dict>
</dict>
<key>Boot</key>
<dict>
<key>Arguments</key>
<string>kext-dev-mode=1</string>
<key>Debug</key>
<false/>
<key>DefaultVolume</key>
<string>OSX</string>
<key>NoEarlyProgress</key>
<true/>
<key>Secure</key>
<false/>
<key>Timeout</key>
<integer>5</integer>
<key>XMPDetection</key>
<false/>
</dict>
<key>Devices</key>
<dict>
<key>FakeID</key>
<dict>
<key>IMEI</key>
<string>0x1E3A8086</string>
</dict>
<key>USB</key>
<dict>
<key>AddClockID</key>
<true/>
<key>FixOwnership</key>
<true/>
<key>Inject</key>
<false/>
</dict>
<key>UseIntelHDMI</key>
<true/>
</dict>
<key>GUI</key>
<dict>
<key>Mouse</key>
<dict>
<key>DoubleClick</key>
<integer>500</integer>
<key>Enabled</key>
<true/>
<key>Mirror</key>
<false/>
<key>Speed</key>
<integer>8</integer>
</dict>
<key>Scan</key>
<dict>
<key>Entries</key>
<true/>
<key>Legacy</key>
<false/>
<key>Tool</key>
<true/>
</dict>
<key>ScreenResolution</key>
<string>1920x1080</string>
<key>Theme</key>
<string>BGM</string>
</dict>
<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>DualLink</key>
<integer>0</integer>
<key>Inject</key>
<dict>
<key>ATI</key>
<false/>
<key>Intel</key>
<true/>
<key>NVidia</key>
<false/>
</dict>
<key>LoadVBios</key>
<true/>
<key>NvidiaSingle</key>
<false/>
<key>PatchVBios</key>
<true/>
<key>ig-platform-id</key>
<string>0x01620005</string>
</dict>
<key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
<dict>
<key>AppleRTC</key>
<true/>
<key>AsusAICPUPM</key>
<true/>
<key>Debug</key>
<false/>
<key>KernelCpu</key>
<false/>
<key>KernelHaswellE</key>
<false/>
<key>KernelLapic</key>
<false/>
<key>KernelPm</key>
<false/>
<key>KextsToPatch</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>Reduce buffers</string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
AAIDAAAAAAD/////AgUAAAAEAAAHAAAAAwQAAAAEAAAJ
AAAABAYAAAAIAAAGAAAAAAAAAAEAAABAAAAA
</data>
<key>Name</key>
<string>AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
AAICAAAAAAD/////AgUAAAAIAAAGAAAABAYAAAAIAAAG
AAAAAAAAAAEAAABAAAAAAAAAAAEAAABAAAAA
</data>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>Remove XHCI</string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
MGMwMzMwMDA=
</data>
<key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
<true/>
<key>Name</key>
<string>disable:AppleUSBXHCIPCI</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
MDAwMDAwMDA=
</data>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>Zeroing 0884</string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
hAjsEA==
</data>
<key>Name</key>
<string>AppleHDA</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
AAAAAA==
</data>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>change 10ec0885 for ALC889 (10ec0889)</string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
hQjsEA==
</data>
<key>Name</key>
<string>AppleHDA</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
iQjsEA==
</data>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>Patch assertions</string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
U291bmQgYXNzZXJ0aW9uIA==
</data>
<key>Name</key>
<string>AppleHDA</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==
</data>
</dict>
</array>
</dict>
<key>RtVariables</key>
<dict>
<key>BooterConfig</key>
<string>0x28</string>
<key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
<string>0x3</string>
</dict>
<key>SMBIOS</key>
<dict>
<key>BoardVersion</key>
<string>Macmini5,1</string>
<key>ProductName</key>
<string>Macmini5,1</string>
<key>Trust</key>
<true/>
</dict>
<key>SystemParameters</key>
<dict>
<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>Detect</string>
<key>InjectSystemID</key>
<true/>
</dict>
</dict>
</plist>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top