I was able to solve the HDMI audio problem with the gtx970:

High Sierra 10.13.6
HDAU device injected by SSDT.
AppleALC 1.5.2
LILU 1.4.7
Xcode
Version 10.1 (10B61)

PATCH to ControllerHDA

- First we open the config.plist and in the kernelekextpatches section, we insert a new element 0 in patches, in which we are going to insert this:

Comment - string - 10.13.6-Nvidia_HDMI_Audio
Disabled - Boolean - NO
Find - Data - DE101A0E (old address to be replaced)
InfoPlistPatch - Boolean - NO
MatchOS - String - 10.13.6
Name - String - com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController

Replace - Data - DE10BB0F

The purple address is that of my HDAU device. (injected via SSDT, for the GTX970)
- To search for it, open ioreg and search for audio. Go to the HDAU device and search for: id-device and Ioname. In ioname, I have the same address as the ID device, but written in the way we need it:
10DE0FBB - only is written by inverting the bits: DE10BB0F

PATCH to AppleALC

- Download the version suitable for the XCODE compiler. As long as it is beyond 1.4. I used 1.5.6 with Lilu version 1.4.7.
Download the source code. Which will then be compiled. Di lilu, download both the source code.zip and the RELEASE (ie already compiled) = this we will then put in EFI.
- Let's compile LILU first. Then in the path: / Users / “pc name” / Library / Developer / Xcode. We take the kext, and inside its folder we find the built version.

- Open the AppleALC / Resources / controller.plist folder. Search for GM204 and under item you enter:

Count - Number - 1
Find - Data - de100b0e
MinKernel - Number - 17
Name - String - AppleHDAController

Replace - Data - DE10BB0F

- After saving you need to insert the kext built first in the AppleALC folder, and then open the Xcode project file and compile it!
- After taking the new file, / Users / “pc name” / Library / Developer / Xcode / AppleALC etc .. Copy it to EFI / Clover / Kext / Others. Together with the LILU release and the config.plist.

Upon reboot, the HDMI audio device will be available!

1620421574079.png
1620421906436.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back