Contribute
Register

ALC3266 (10ec0298) files for AppleHDAPatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RehabMan

Good news, it also fix the combo jack but some kind of bug..
  • After Boot : speaker and internal mic working
  • Plugged (first time) : headphone and external mic working
  • Unplugged : speaker and internal mic working, but Console reports :
    Code:
    (__fadcGetAnchorTimeInternal_block_invoke signalled err=1937010544 (err) (AudioDeviceGetCurrentTime failed; continuing to interpolate) at /Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/CoreMedia_frameworks/CoreMedia-1731.15.206/Sources/Core/FigSync/FigAudioDeviceClock.c line 612)
  • Plugged (second time) : headphone working (low) and external mic not working (no switch in preferences)
  • Sleep/wake give back the headphone sound level but not the external mic.
Any ideas?

Use hda-verb to experiment...

Here is attached.

Edit : 0x1 SET_POWER_STATE 0x03 also needed.

Looks messy.

Note also that SSDT-ALC298.dsl already present in the CodecCommander github.

I actually can't find it.

I just found @goodwin_c post about an ALC298 as well here and it seems related (different laptop though).

I actually can't find it.

I just found @goodwin_c post about an ALC298 as well here and it seems related (different laptop though).

Hello @
hakoudbato

I have XPS 15 9550 with 4K display and i have a problem with the headphone and the Ext Mic can't detected when i plugin the headphone.

Can you upload your AppleALC or AppleHDA files and CC files to me,I will try this later.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for this, but I can't find ALC3266 in 1.6, unlike a poster before me. It's for my Alienware R3 13. Am I missing something?

Thank you so much for this, but I can't find ALC3266 in 1.6, unlike a poster before me. It's for my Alienware R3 13. Am I missing something?

Hey man did you ever get this working? I'm working with a 15R3 and can't get my sound working

Attach audio codec dump from Linux.

deleted

Last edited:
Hey man did you ever get this working? I'm working with a 15R3 and can't get my sound working
I have audio working on my Alienware 15 R3 but I lose it after sleep/wake. Using VoodooHDA it works great on reboot. Still haven't solved the sleep issue though. Now pursuing codec commander. Audio is ALC3266.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back