- May 2, 2012
- Intel DH67BL
- HD 3000
- Mobile Phone
Good news, it also fix the combo jack but some kind of bug..
- After Boot : speaker and internal mic working
- Plugged (first time) : headphone and external mic working
- Unplugged : speaker and internal mic working, but Console reports :
(__fadcGetAnchorTimeInternal_block_invoke signalled err=1937010544 (err) (AudioDeviceGetCurrentTime failed; continuing to interpolate) at /Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/CoreMedia_frameworks/CoreMedia-1731.15.206/Sources/Core/FigSync/FigAudioDeviceClock.c line 612)
- Plugged (second time) : headphone working (low) and external mic not working (no switch in preferences)
- Sleep/wake give back the headphone sound level but not the external mic.
Use hda-verb to experiment...