Graphics
HD7950
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey everyone,

Recently been setting up my Lenovo B590... its getting there.

I'm at the point now where the sound is the next major issue. The audio codec is the ALC269VC (Used Linux dump to find this).

I've tried the various clover patches by zero-ing and injecting as well as patched kexts (including the CloverHDA) and a multitude of layoud-id's (1,3,13,28) - but to no avail. I haven't tried HDAEnabler yet as I know it can cause more issues than its worth. I've used patches for all 3 versions of the ALC269VC (A,B,C / 1,2,3).

I have not yet tried ANY DSDT patches as I'm having trouble compiling my DSDT with MaciASL - showing 12 Warnings, 27 Remarks and 2347 Optimizations.

DPCIManager displays it as 0x80861E20 Audio Device and a 0x17AA5002 Sub Device.

Specs should be in my signature - Lenovo B590

Hey everyone,

Recently been setting up my Lenovo B590... its getting there.

I'm at the point now where the sound is the next major issue. The audio codec is the ALC269VC (Used Linux dump to find this).

I've tried the various clover patches by zero-ing and injecting as well as patched kexts (including the CloverHDA) and a multitude of layoud-id's (1,3,13,28) - but to no avail. I haven't tried HDAEnabler yet as I know it can cause more issues than its worth. I've used patches for all 3 versions of the ALC269VC (A,B,C / 1,2,3).

I have not yet tried ANY DSDT patches as I'm having trouble compiling my DSDT with MaciASL - showing 12 Warnings, 27 Remarks and 2347 Optimizations.

DPCIManager displays it as 0x80861E20 Audio Device and a 0x17AA5002 Sub Device.

Specs should be in my signature - Lenovo B590

AppleHDA requirements/links in FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back