i5 10600k
Graphics
RX 580 8GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all of you people.
This is my first post in this forum that i always reed and reed,so this time i need a hand,and i hope this is the right place otherwise moved to another section and excuse me.
i do a installation on my desktop with asus p5kpl-vm,lion 10.7.2,and i very satisfied so i decided to install on my laptop too.The model like i said on title is:
HP9745el
nvidia gforce 8600m gs 512mb ram
intel t7700 2.4 ghz
4gb ram ddr2 667mhz
So i make a fresh clean installation of lion 10.7.2 and i put on the step personalize the voodoohda audio 2.7.3 It's work but is too loud,is MAX or MUTE.I try many ALC268kext but no success.I make a new clean installation and no audio was selected so now i hope somebody help me to do it work in the corrected way.This is my sound board:

Realtek ALC268 @ Intel 82801HBM ICH8M - High Definition Audio Controller

I attach my full report with everest for who are interesed for help me.Thanks in advance :headbang: :headbang: Sorry for my bad english,i try my best

Attachments

• Report.txt
    44 KB · Views: 180
So here I am again,and this time i find a temporarily fix at voodoohda 2.7.3. Reedited the Info.plist witch is it contains at internal of the VoodooHDA.kext At least this time i have regulations and Don't Work OR MAX OR MUTE

I hope is useful if someone have the same issues like mine.I repeat it works for me and my laptop is a hp dv9745el and i running lion 10.7.2.

Never give up.never never :banghead: :banghead: :wave:

Attachments

• VoodooHDA.kext.zip
    160.2 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back