and also do this in terminal:
Code:
sudo kextcache -i /

and copy and paste the results here when you can

Here you go, thank you very much for your time! @Feartech

Code:
Last login: Fri May  8 15:47:10 on console
MacBook-Pro-de-Ryone:~ ryone$ kextcache -i /
You must be running as root to update prelinked kernel.
MacBook-Pro-de-Ryone:~ ryone$ sudo kextcache -i /
Password:
KernelCache ID: 2A0916329E2DF8D612901E4C5A867327
MacBook-Pro-de-Ryone:~ ryone$

By the way, I have read that maybe AppleALC is not loading because I've installed it in CLOVER/KEXTS/Other. I've read this guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...an-sierra-high-sierra-mojave-catalina.268964/ and I think I know how to install it with Hackintool to /Library/Extensions, as suggested. Should I remove the kexts from Clover/kexts/Other when I do that?

Thanks again!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 116
Welp, it wasn't that also. I've installed the kexts to /Library/Extensions with Hackintool, and AppleALC is not loading either.

Here you go, thank you very much for your time! @Feartech

Code:
Last login: Fri May  8 15:47:10 on console
MacBook-Pro-de-Ryone:~ ryone$ kextcache -i /
You must be running as root to update prelinked kernel.
MacBook-Pro-de-Ryone:~ ryone$ sudo kextcache -i /
Password:
KernelCache ID: 2A0916329E2DF8D612901E4C5A867327
MacBook-Pro-de-Ryone:~ ryone$

By the way, I have read that maybe AppleALC is not loading because I've installed it in CLOVER/KEXTS/Other. I've read this guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...an-sierra-high-sierra-mojave-catalina.268964/ and I think I know how to install it with Hackintool to /Library/Extensions, as suggested. Should I remove the kexts from Clover/kexts/Other when I do that?

Thanks again!
keep your 3rd party kexts in clover, if you have installed any to /L/E, remove those (reading your other post!)

this bit:
Code:
<key>Audio</key>
        <dict>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <integer>3</integer>
            <key>ResetHDA</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>
should be:
Code:
<key>Audio</key>
        <dict>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <string>No</string>
            <key>ResetHDA</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>
this part:
Code:
<key>PciRoot(0)/Pci(0x03,0)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>hda-gfx</key>
                <string>onboard-1</string>
                <key>layout-id</key>
                <integer>3</integer>
                <key>no-controller-patch</key>
                <integer>1</integer>
            </dict>
            <key>PciRoot(0)/Pci(0x1b,0)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>#PinConfigurations</key>
                <data></data>
                <key>layout-id</key>
                <integer>3</integer>
            </dict>
is where you want to experiment with different layout id numbers (currently set to 3)

your audio may also use: PciRoot(0)/Pci(0x1b,0)

in which case to test, you may want to test different layout -id's to both those sections, you can use hackintool:

also have a read up on:

and also you can see which numbers you can use from:

EDIT:
also, update your lilu kext

Hackintool is currently only reading the second one, I'll try different numbers and see what it does!

Hackintool is currently only reading the second one, I'll try different numbers and see what it does!
not sure if you saw my edit but make sure to update your lilu kext :)

not sure if you saw my edit but make sure to update your lilu kext :)
Holy mother of Jesus.

It was Lilu being outdated the whole time, I didn't even think about it! Did the changes you told me to the config.plist and updated Lilu to 1.4.4 through Hackintool and it worked like a charm!

Now I'm having EVERYTHING working thanks to you and @ThatCopy

One more question! How should I do to be able to use my FN keys to do brightness, volume, and all that? Currently only FN + F7 is working (turns off screen) it's not a big deal, but I really want to learn more.

Oh, and it turns out that now my command key is ALT instead of the Windows key like on my PC. Is there any way to change that? Thanks!

Holy mother of Jesus.

It was Lilu being outdated the whole time, I didn't even think about it! Did the changes you told me to the config.plist and updated Lilu to 1.4.4 through Hackintool and it worked like a charm!

Now I'm having EVERYTHING working thanks to you and @ThatCopy

One more question! How should I do to be able to use my FN keys to do brightness, volume, and all that? Currently only FN + F7 is working (turns off screen) it's not a big deal, but I really want to learn more.

Oh, and it turns out that now my command key is ALT instead of the Windows key like on my PC. Is there any way to change that? Thanks!
not sure about your FN keys, your hardware profile mentions a desktop?

you can change your keys in System Preferences -> Keyboard -> Modifier Keys

not sure about your FN keys, your hardware profile mentions a desktop?

you can change your keys in System Preferences -> Keyboard -> Modifier Keys
Oh yeah, sorry about that. I also have a Hackintosh PC that's working flawlessly thanks again to this community, and that's what I use the most. The notebook I have is an ASUS F554L / X555LAB motherboard. Also my trackpad gestures don't seem to be working like they should be. Currently using 'ApplePS2SmartTouchPad 4.6.8'. Is Voodoo by RehabMan any better?

Thanks about the keys thing!

Oh yeah, sorry about that. I also have a Hackintosh PC that's working flawlessly thanks again to this community, and that's what I use the most. The notebook I have is an ASUS F554L / X555LAB motherboard. Also my trackpad gestures don't seem to be working like they should be. Currently using 'ApplePS2SmartTouchPad 4.6.8'. Is Voodoo by RehabMan any better?

Thanks about the keys thing!
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

there is a new VoodooPS2Comtroller:
you could test, or you may have I2C trackpad (check in windows)

Thank you one more time, fine gentleman.

I'm enjoying it so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back