Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone, I have problem with HDMI-audio on SL 10.6.8. I have installed ALC1200_1063.zip from here, everything is working fine except HDMI audio via GeForce 9600GT. Could you give me some advices?

SimWhite said:
Hello everyone, I have problem with HDMI-audio on SL 10.6.8. I have installed ALC1200_1063.zip from here, everything is working fine except HDMI audio via GeForce 9600GT. Could you give me some advices?
The techniques described in the HDMI Audio forum are not applicable to the 9600GT as there is no audio codec on the graphics card. However, some 9600s have a SPDIF input (2 wire). By connecting the motherboard SPDIF to the graphic card SPDIF, motherboard audio can be encoded into HDMI by the graphic card. Check the manuals for your motherboard and graphics card.

Graphic card was already connected in Windows I don't have problems with it. HDMI-audio worked fine in Windows. Question about the MAC OS.

SimWhite said:
Graphic card was already connected in Windows I don't have problems with it. HDMI-audio worked fine in Windows. Question about the MAC OS.

You don't have a HDMI audio problem, its an ALC1200 problem. I have no knowledge or experience with that codec. You may want to try the Audio Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back