Z97Z Gaming 5 with Yosemite problem Audio

Hi guys...

I'm from Mexico... and i have a computer with this specs:

- Intel Core i7 4770 3.4GHz
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5
- 16 GB RAM DDR3-1333 (4x 4GB)
- SLI GTX 770's (Asus & Gigabyte)
- Hard Disk's Barracuda's SATA III

i'have Yosemite 10.10.0 and my problem is the audio ALC1150 is something crisp and noise in some times,... i use Toleda Audio Solution (audio_realtekALC-100_v1.0.3.command)... but i not used the update 10.10.1 because the soundcard not working, then i use the first version 10.10.0

Please help i need use 10.10.1

Note.. sorry for my english... sucks lol.

​help!

someone whocan help me

Hi there...

Im in the same boat....

Looks like this mob has same issue with sound. I mage to get it working but after a couple of reboots it BREAKS...

I have tried everything with no luck...

Any one can suggest anything?

Thanks in advance!!!

Same problem here. I've build my Hackintosh on Yosemite 10.10.5 successfully, except that audio of the speakers makes strange noise and crackling sounds. My X99-UD3 motherboard has an onboard Realtek ALC1150 sound card. I tried almost every solution that I found, but unfortunately with no luck. I think it has something to do with the .plist VooDooHDA.kext codec.

This is what I already have tried so far:

Option 1:
Changed the iGain and iMix of the VooDooHDA.kext to zero.

Option 2:
Installed the VoodooHDA 2.8.8 pkg installer in the System Preferences, and set the gain to zero of the right output. I've also tried to turn the UseSS2 option off and on.

Option 3:
Changed the microphone input levels to zero in the Sound tab of System Preferences.

Option 4:
Changed the MIDI settings.

Option 5:
Changed the following lines in the .plist of the VooDooHDA.kext:
<key>IOPCIClassMatch</key>
<string>0x04030000&amp;0xffff0000</string>
to:
<key>IOPCIPrimaryMatch</key>
<string>0x3B568086</string>

Option 6:
Added the following strings to the org.chameleon.Boot.plist file in the Extra map of your Macintosh root drive:
<string>idlehalt=0</string>
<string>busratio=18</string>

None of them works for me (maybe they do work with different hardware), so I really hope someone could help me with this.

I had this occur when using a MacPro5,1 smbios and changing to iMac14,2 solved it

I had this occur when using a MacPro5,1 smbios and changing to iMac14,2 solved it

Thank you for reply. I will try that at home. I thought I already changed MacPro5,1 to iMac (don't exactly now which one). Before that my audio didn't work at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back