Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all! I'm novice about hackintosh... Recently I buy the next configuration following the guide of this forum
I have i5 6660 with GA H97M-HD3 rev 1.1 with 8gb ram and without any graphic cards
I have been able to configure Lan and graphics with any flicker or problem. But... I'm unable to configure audio.
The audio is Realtek AC892 and is 100 generation.
System automatically always has been identified by iMac 14.2

The problem is that I can't configure any dispositive and for that reason neither I have audio

I will try to explain all methods that I have been tried this last week. I have reinstalled Mac OS more than 5 times... and I am desperate :S

The first, my bios configuration... I have been trying with options that had enabled and disabled... just in case. I suppose that this option must be enabled always... like DSP audio(although in the image appear disabled, I have it with enabled, and the next option too that is DSP audio) I have put on bios configuration that only work IGFX, AHCI always for SATA and vt-d disabled. Also I disabled fast boot and Windows boot.

7z0FZJ.png

1. I have tried only installing clover with multi beast.
2. I have tried installing this options in multicast

MLun5f.png

3. I have tried with voodoo on multicast, and pkg file.
4. Never detect any codec...
HAGL0p.png

5. I have tried with APPLEALC kext on other, 10.11 folder , and audio_id 99, 94, 1, 0 , 5, 7 and 9 just in case...
6. I have tried audio_cloverALC
fdkKJo.png

and other that I have been founded on internet but I don't remember well. Only once can see some dispositive identified by system on preferences/audio with a script, but the audio doesn't work...

The result is always the same.... this

jb5dRe.png
6maJRx.png

Sorry for my English, I am learning at this time I'm Spanish!

Thanks in Advance for your helpful :) If you need something more, tell me.
Now, I have reinstalled again, to can try any new solution :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back