Core i7 4790K
Graphics
HD4600
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys.. i'ive a big problem..

I have recently patched my AppleHDA to enable DTS with VLC.. I have extracted with Pacifist the original kext from Combo Update 10.8.4, then the patched version from MultiBeast. I replaced the binary from Original kext to the patched version.. The i patched by my self, with this:

perl -pi -e 's|\x84\x19\xd4\x11|\x80\x08\xec\x10|g'
perl -pi -e 's|\x85\x08\xec\x10|\x92\x08\xec\x10|g'

I have set the layout-id to 1 in my DSDT.

I reboot, and It works perfectly... But I have a problem. The analog output is not working at all. None of them... And sometimes I use headphones.. What can I do ?
The only output working is the digital one..

Hi guys.. i'ive a big problem..

I have recently patched my AppleHDA to enable DTS with VLC.. I have extracted with Pacifist the original kext from Combo Update 10.8.4, then the patched version from MultiBeast. I replaced the binary from Original kext to the patched version.. The i patched by my self, with this:

perl -pi -e 's|\x84\x19\xd4\x11|\x80\x08\xec\x10|g'
perl -pi -e 's|\x85\x08\xec\x10|\x92\x08\xec\x10|g'

I have set the layout-id to 1 in my DSDT.

I reboot, and It works perfectly... But I have a problem. The analog output is not working at all. None of them... And sometimes I use headphones.. What can I do ?
The only output working is the digital one..
Hi,I have the same problem,but I don't use headphones,so didn't look for decision.Anyway, analog output works after sleep/wake.

It's like analog output is disable, only digital output is working..

It's like analog output is disable, only digital output is working..

Hi,did you try to put the system to sleep, wake and after that check analog outputs?

No, my mainboard is not working for sleep.. i've the right DSDT and i had patched properly bios rom but is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back