Graphics
geforce 9500
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello to everyone. I recently update my hackintosh to ML with success ( i5 2500, gigabyte z68-ud3p, nvidia 9500Gt, 16 gig Ram) and i notice that i cannot use airplay. The icon appears and when i click the icon and choose to display on apple tv it tries to enable but then it disables again. Anyone else tried it?

Thanks in advance

Check the console

I have a Z68MA motherboard with DSDT and I have the same problem. Same description. Looking on the console, I can see many error messages related to "core audio" crashes. I will try to identify the missing/problematic files

I have the same problem on a Z68MA-D2H-B3, Core i-5 2500k, internal graphics. Seems to be a CoreAudio failure. But Airplay works in iTunes (video and sound). There must be a kext missing.

if you've i5 I think it may work. Did you tray forcing the onboard graphics to be active in BIOS?

When I did it, airplay mirroring icon showed up but still doesn't work for me because I've i3, but whit i5 or i7 it should work.

if you've i5 I think it may work. Did you tray forcing the onboard graphics to be active in BIOS?

When I did it, airplay mirroring icon showed up but still doesn't work for me because I've i3, but whit i5 or i7 it should work.

I don't remember if i've enabled the internal graphics.I'll give it a try but another user with i5 2500k is using internal graphics but still no airplaying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back