Contribute
Register

Airplay Mirroring.. Any tips you guys can give me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Hackintosh
CPU
i7-2600k
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So i cant get my airplay mirroring to work..

everything else works fine.

GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
i7-2600k
TP-LINK TL WDN4800
16GB RAM 1600mhz
1GB WD HD
Mountain Lion

I suspect it has somthing to do with my audio support... (although i can play mysic and watch video on my monitor and listen to them fine)

anywho.. when i click on the mirror icon/button on the top right of the screen, it detects my apple tv fine.. but it only stays selected (as if its mirroring, (but its not) for about 5 seconds, then it goes back to normal as if i never clicked it.... Is it my setting? Can some one give me some tips please?

has this been solved? i have same issue with my HD4000/GA Z77 DS3H. i also got another problem where the airplay mirroring icon in the menubar disappear after waking up from sleep.

has this been solved? i have same issue with my HD4000/GA Z77 DS3H. i also got another problem where the airplay mirroring icon in the menubar disappear after waking up from sleep.

nope it hasnt.. still not working.. :(...

i am not sure if it's related to the pixel setting. i changed the setting to a lower pixel (e.g. 1920x1200 to 1600X1200), and all of sudden the airplay will not switch off in 2 sec and can stream to my atv2 successfully. oh, i also change my smbios to Macmini 5.1 (not sure if the smbios has anything to do with this. i will try to switch back to iMac 12.2). however, i still got issue that the my computer can't find my atv2 after i turn off airplay mirroring.

Disable IPv6 and delete and re add the Ethernet connection from System Prefs. See if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back