Contribute
Register

After update to 10.12.1 BCM94352 WiFi not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I only see USB 3.0 Bus, and under it are my usb devices. However, I see my broadcom card as:

BCM20702A0:

Product ID: 0x216f
Vendor ID: 0x0a5c (Broadcom Corp.)
Version: 1.12
Serial Number: 184F32F3F5BA
Speed: Up to 12 Mb/sec
Manufacturer: Broadcom Corp
Location ID: 0x14d00000 / 1
Current Available (mA): 500
Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

That is your bluetooth controller. Not sure why you answered "No", but then replied with information that clearly shows it there...

Did you install BrcmPatchRAM2.kext + BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext?

That is your bluetooth controller. Not sure why you answered "No", but then replied with information that clearly shows it there...

Did you install BrcmPatchRAM2.kext + BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext?
Thanks! I didn't have BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext installed, but now I did. However, it doesn't want to connect to my BT mouse.

I even tried my BT earbuds but it's picking it up.

Last edited:
Thanks! I didn't have BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext installed, but now I did. However, it doesn't want to connect to my BT mouse.

I even tried my BT earbuds but it's picking it up.

Did you connect the antennas correctly?
Have you tested the hardware on Windows?

Did you connect the antennas correctly?
Have you tested the hardware on Windows?
The antennas are connected properly and BT works in windows 10. I tried the same mouse it was detected very quickly!

Also, I tried it with my BT earbuds, work as well.

UPDATE: tested both mouse and earbuds and they work in macOS. Hmm, having BT working in windows activate something?

Last edited:
The antennas are connected properly and BT works in windows 10. I tried the same mouse it was detected very quickly!

Also, I tried it with my BT earbuds, work as well.

UPDATE: tested both mouse and earbuds and they work in macOS. Hmm, having BT working in windows activate something?

Sounds like perhaps you don't have BrcmPatchRAM kexts installed correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back