Contribute
Register

After turn on addPNLF in Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put SSDT-PNFL in ACPI/Patched and AppleBacklightFixup.kext in Kexts/Others
yeah I put it all to the right place, but seems looks like nothing change.
And here is I turn on the AddPNLF function PR.

Attachments

• debug_7811.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
I just find a way that can change dsl to aml, but when I save as there are two error in my case.
This is OSI to XOSI dsl file, and same as SSDT-PNLF.dsl get this error too.

how can I slove this problem?

Good morning, I had follow all you guys suggest me to do, and this time I'm not get black screen while get in to system !!
But there are nothing to change, is it I just rename the SSDT-PNLF.dsl to SSDT-PNLF.aml and put it to the right place is ok? don't need to change an other things?
Here is my PR, Please take a look when you guys have time. Many thanks
no, you don't just rename it, you open it up in MacIASL and save as .aml

Ok I have find a way out,
After I reinstall the system, and going to test, I find that this PNLF.aml can make my laptop finish what I want to do.

Attachments

• SSDT-PNLF-COFFEELAKE.aml
    302 bytes · Views: 88
no, you don't just rename it, you open it up in MacIASL and save as .aml
yeah I've try it, when save as there are error appear. I don't know how to solve these error.
Thank you all you guys for help. Now I can close my laptop and open it while connected hdmi and not get black screen.

But I have the last question of my laptop, how to enable the HDMI audio?
I can using my laptop Internal Speakers, but I don't see any hdmi audio I can select, Also using IOREG to check, I find that my HDMI Framebuffer@1 connect type still 00 04 00 00 not 00 08 00 00 while hdmi is plug , but in my config, I already change the con1 type to 00 08 00 00.
How to solve it?This is my final problem of my laptop, other things are work completely such as sleep , WiFi, Bluetooth batteryshow etc..

Last edited:
yeah I've try it, when save as there are error appear. I don't know how to solve these error.
Thank you all you guys for help. Now I can close my laptop and open it while connected hdmi and not get black screen.

But I have the last question of my laptop, how to enable the HDMI audio?
I can using my laptop Internal Speakers, but I don't see any hdmi audio I can select, Also using IOREG to check, I find that my HDMI Framebuffer@1 connect type still 00 04 00 00 not 00 08 00 00 while hdmi is plug , but in my config, I already change the con1 type to 00 08 00 00.
How to solve it?This is my final problem of my laptop, other things are work completely such as sleep , WiFi, Bluetooth batteryshow etc..
you could try:
Hackintool:

and re setup the ports

you could try:
Hackintool:

and re setup the ports
I already use hackintools to do my frambuffer.
I think that is the FAKEPCIID and FAKEPCIID INTEL HDMI AUDIO problem, but if I don't use it, in audio my sound card will become ???. If use it that is normal show my soundcard ALC295 etc..

I already use hackintools to do my frambuffer.
I think that is the FAKEPCIID and FAKEPCIID INTEL HDMI AUDIO problem, but if I don't use it, in audio my sound card will become ???. If use it that is normal show my soundcard ALC295 etc..
not sure what you are asking there?

also maybe you need to change con2?

not sure what you are asking there?

also maybe you need to change con2?
I just have one hdmi output and don't have other output, how to change to con2?
What I means I using the FAKEPCIID and FAKEPCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio these kext, might because these 2 kexts make my HDMI audio can't work?but if I don't use these kext, in Hackintools audio page, I can't see my layout-id and don't have any device.

I just have one hdmi output and don't have other output, how to change to con2?
What I means I using the FAKEPCIID and FAKEPCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio these kext, might because these 2 kexts make my HDMI audio can't work?but if I don't use these kext, in Hackintools audio page, I can't see my layout-id and don't have any device.
i need to use FakePCIID and Intel_HDMI kext to make my hdmi audio work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back